Preparing for Interview

Hello All!

My wife has her police certificate from Australia, but I was curious if it needs to be notarized? Or is this only for Chinese police certificates? I don't know if I even can notarize an Australian police certificate.

Also, since my wife is doing DCF, where does she pay her immigration fee? At the CITIC bank, or at the Embassy?

Thank you so much for all of your help!

Edited by agape (see edit history)

The police certificate dose not need to be notarized it is a "CERTIFICATE" as such is certified true and accurate, the Chinese notarize their forms but no one else dose, yes she pays fee at the CITIC bank and brings the receipt to the interview.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hello All!

My wife has her police certificate from Australia, but I was curious if it needs to be notarized? Or is this only for Chinese police certificates? I don't know if I even can notarize an Australian police certificate.

Also, since my wife is doing DCF, where does she pay her immigration fee? At the CITIC bank, or at the Embassy?

Thank you so much for all of your help!

As it is an official government document it would be a good idea to ensure that any official paperwork you get from them, whether a police certificate or otherwise, bears both a seal and signature of the agency, and / or person that printed it. This is an international regulation to ensure authenticity of both the document and the information it bears. Additionally, any document that is not in English needs to be translated into English by one that signs and certifies that the translation is true and accurate. Check the local customs where the police certificate was issued.

yes she pays fee at the CITIC bank and brings the receipt to the interview.

No, for DCF visa, pay at GUZ Consulate on the interview day, she need take 380US$ or chinese yuan, make sure she takes enough loose change(small changes) if she pay chinese yuan, they won't give change.

For K visa pays fee at the CITIC bank.