Previous Marriage

to conclusively prove that you have been divorced?

I talked to one guy that had been married and adjudicated applications FIVE times before.

How could he do this and the embassy not know it? Or not figure it out until the FIFTH time?

I talked to one guy that had been married and adjudicated applications FIVE times before.

How could he do this and the embassy not know it? Or not figure it out until the FIFTH time?

I merely sent in a copy of my stamped divorce decree. Never had a problem with it.

I merely sent in a copy of my stamped divorce decree. Never had a problem with it.

I went to the court house and got a certified stamped copy of my divorce papers so far so good.

I believe the 2 tries is a new rule and that 5 was allowed (but questionable) until recently.

-James

Guest ShaQuaNew

Is this for you, or Mr. Five? If Mr. Five, as a US citizen, submitted five separate petitions to bring someone to the US on a Marriage-based visa....

...then, Mr. Five has more than a problem with being denied or held in abeyance by the USCIS....

Otherwise, those that have been married and divorced need only submit certified proof of marriage termination as dictated by the state in which the Marriage was terminated...