true or false

just need some good advise here, my so told me that she read on 001 where some of the women turned in the I-134 , when they turned in the infomation and proof that the vo ask for on blue slip,and gite there visa , but the I-134 was never ask for ,i tell her that this could piss the vo off to hand in things they did not want , and could cause them to give her another blue slip, asking for more infomation , but she seem to believer every thing she read in 001 , but she tell me to be careful of the people in cfl :rolleyes: so any one , care to give me there two cents worth , all is welcome thank you

why is one a little too eager to give it? I'm sure one wants to feel open and "I've got nothing to hide"... but the point of the interview is simply to get the visa; in order to do that, the VO will ask a minimal amount of information and/or evidence.

Let the VO do their job. If they've decided you can have the visa without needing to look at an I-134, then the beneficiary should be willing to accept a visa without having given a I-134...

It's kinda like the governments, "don't ask; don't tell" policy... or "didn't ask for, don't give it" in this case.

While I agree you shouldn't volunteer anything adding, a hopefully simple and neat I-134 with the overcome evidence shouldn't cause undo harm.

Now if you listed stocks, bonds, antique baseball card collections and your comic book collection to your income on the I-134 I would strongly advise against submitting it. :blink:

The question you need to ask yourself is if her not adding this to the overcome is worth a possible fight, especially if another blue slip shows up.

Remember, you are both trying to do your best to get the "RIGHT" information submitted to get the visa so you both have to trust the other is doing the best they can.

Just get things ready in case they ask for, she can pull it out at once.

from what i am told about the overcome part is she will take what they ask for and turn it in and return in two day to pick up the results, they ask for things about my daughters , so i feel this is all they need to be satisfied, and the I-134 was never ask for and she was told before from vo what he wanted , so i am thinking what i have sent her should be all she need, i trust her but it is the, suppose to be true storys she is told on 001, that worry me , i to am thinking one thing can lead to another ,this could go on for years,all we want is the visa so we can start our new lives with each other , as you all know this is a very strainies thing to deal with , i was truely hoping we will spend our christmas together in the USA,not much to ask for , just hard to get,

Sounds like you have run into your first episode of the "Chinese expert syndrome" who will always know better than you until proven otherwise lol. Supplying more information than asked for can lead to more questions asked. For example if you send in an I-134 with the overcome that may prompt the VO to want a fresh copy of an employment letter. I agree with the others. Just give them what they ask for and be prepared to show it if they decide they want to see it.

"Always be prepared" as learned in the boyscouts. If they ask then you'll have it. No need in giving more than you have to. Its like I wrote in another post, "If you give them to MUCH they will think you are trying to HIDE something." Just like playing poker, don't show your cards until you have to, but by all means don't try and bluff. :blink:

Jim