Any body going to see the Wizard in DEC?

Hey, Stactaco, what do you mean by "All the petitions are seating at the DHL facility, waiting for pick up..."????

Do you mean that all the paperworks that are supposed to be in GUZ are still in DHL???

What on the earth is going on????

Hoping to hear from you about this issue, Stactaco!

FREEASABIRD

I think that all petitions that were sent from NVC in August were already picked up. I saw here somewhere that some of the September petitions were picked up but not all. Mine was sent on 9/21 and wasn't picked up yet. When was your petition sent? Are you the one with the July petition that was lost?

Edited by stacato (see edit history)

Hey, Stactaco, what do you mean by "All the petitions are seating at the DHL facility, waiting for pick up..."????

Do you mean that all the paperworks that are supposed to be in GUZ are still in DHL???

FREEASABIRD

I think that all petitions that were sent from NVC in August were already picked up. I saw here somewhere that some of the September petitions were picked up but not all. Mine was sent on 9/21 and wasn't picked up yet. When was your petition sent? Are you the one with the July petition that was lost?

Stacato, I would think you would be getting very close to P3. :)

Have the CFL Timelines been updated?

Edited by RLS (see edit history)

Lost? I hope not.

When I think about it, no one may ever know how the petitions that slipped through and were sent back were handled.

A whole shipment?, sorted?

This was my biggest fear when I learned petitions were being returned. We were close.

Does anyone know how this took place?

There is probably a down time in the system from this, I would think. Not for sure.

I know it has been a while to hear the crossings to interview.

Sort of quiet around here without the "Got P4" posts.

FREEASABIRD

Stactaco you should be close - maybe call DOS Tues or Wed for an update. I think some of the very early September petitions have been picked up, maybe those sent during the first week, but that's it as far as I have heard.

Hey, Stataco, I am the one whose CR1 paperwork left the NVC on June 28, and I still haven't heard anything new since then. So I am very frustrated. I emailed the GUZ and they told me to be patient, because they still haven't received my case file. I really don't know what to do now?

Do you really think my paperwork was lost in somewhere????

What do you think the worst thing could happen now???

FREEASABIRD

Hey, Stataco, I am the one whose CR1 paperwork left the NVC on June 28, and I still haven't heard anything new since then. So I am very frustrated. I emailed the GUZ and they told me to be patient, because they still haven't received my case file. I really don't know what to do now?

Do you really think my paperwork was lost in somewhere????

What do you think the worst thing could happen now???

FREEASABIRD

Free, I really don't know what could have happened with your petition. It should have been at the embassy by now. Have you called DOS? I would start there. I think that you should contact your congress man, and/0r senator as well. Others on this board may have other suggestions. If the petition is lost then maybe NVC can send a duplicate? I don't know. You need to get pro active on this, Free, I know I would.

Good luck!

BTW my petition was sent 2 month ago and the embassy still doesn't have it. I am starting to get nervous too.

Hey, Stataco, I think you are right. I am starting to feel a little nervous now. I don't know, I just have to pray to GOD about what I want and let HIM lead the way.

Well, I have again emailed the GUZ today to find out if they have got my paperwork, because on their last email reply, they said "Shipments of case files mailed from the NVC can take several weeks to several months to arrive in China and clear Chinese customs. We will contact you once we are ready to continue processing the case."

So,.........How do you evaluate this situation?

FREEASABIRD

Maybe you should try to call NVC since they are the ones that sent the petition and ask them what you should do? maybe they can send a duplicate of your file to GUZ? Tell them that it's been almost 5 month and nobody knows where your file is. I wish that someone with more knowledge was online right now to help you because I really don't know what else you could do.

Good luck!