I129F touched today

Just received 5 emails from USCIS one minute ago saying "On November 9, 2006, we transferred your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) to an office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER for processing. Our office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office."

Good or bad?

Generally, they transfer cases because the current center has a backlog or is simply getting help from another centers. Transfers to VSC started late in the year.. this is a good sign since VSC is the fastest processing center and very close to the NVC, where the file goes after approval.

Good news all around ! :ph34r:

Generally, they transfer cases because the current center has a backlog or is simply getting help from another centers. Transfers to VSC started late in the year.. this is a good sign since VSC is the fastest processing center and very close to the NVC, where the file goes after approval.

Good news all around ! :ph34r:

I'm very glad to hear this. Thanks!

Good news all around ! :(

Yep, I'd consider yourself very lucky to have your case transferred to VSC. If I was still at that stage, I'd be a bit jealous. :lol:

Yes i hope its good news too, my application has been transferred to vermont service center for processing too. i hope this is good new and get a NOA2 soon =)

KMP, where did you originally send your I-129F? Chicago?

You're listed as NY, so you should have sent your petition to VSC in the first place. Unless you're applying for K3. Are you applying for K3?