From talking to my SO and she has interview mid December she has no records of vaccinations as school was torn down years ago. What is best course of action to take . Get some shots now in her city? Wait for medical examine, or get here in US. I have blue cross select. Maybe if in GUZ possible bad reaction would cause a bad interview.I understand she can recieve all here. Maybe it is best so to start a good medical record (file)here . If here can my local doctor give or will the assigned doctors who will approve AOS paperwork need to do this.

From talking to my SO and she has interview mid December she has no records of vaccinations as school was torn down years ago. What is best course of action to take . Get some shots now in her city? Wait for medical examine, or get here in US. I have blue cross select. Maybe if in GUZ possible bad reaction would cause a bad interview.I understand she can recieve all here. Maybe it is best so to start a good medical record (file)here . If here can my local doctor give or will the assigned doctors who will approve AOS paperwork need to do this.

If you have insurance why not get them in the US?? She will only need three shots. My wife had hers in GUZ but we could have gotten them for around the same price at our local health dept.

THE DON is correct. If it is a CR1 your wife will receive one dose is China. She will be given a book for recording each vaccination. Once in the US she will continue with the second and third dose and your doctor will record this in her record book. I have the same insurance as you and the co-pay was $20.00 for the whole second series of shots (4). Ouch!!!!!!!!!!