On August 20 ,2006 we were approved for 129-f from vermont (our second approval thanks to IMBRA)

On September 25 we recieved p-3 and was returned within a few days

On October 29 we recieved the p-4

Interview date is December 12,2006

Thank you for all the help from candle. Now one more question for those who have had the interview. As she has a file of over 8 inches of things I have sent her (a copy of everything)

what are the top 10 things she could be asked for so we can be certain she has it in frount of the file case for easy access . She will take a file with many pockets

On August 20 ,2006 we were approved for 129-f from vermont (our second approval thanks to IMBRA)

Thank you for all the help from candle. Now one more question for those who have had the interview. As she has a file of over 8 inches of things I have sent her (a copy of everything)

what are the top 10 things she could be asked for so we can be certain she has it in frount of the file case for easy access . She will take a file with many pockets

Wow, your timeline is so short! That's great. I wonder if doblett will be similar to yours.

Congrats on getting your interview date.

YEOW!!!!

You guys are Smokin'. I'm very happy for you.

Wow, that's very lucky and fast. GUZ sent to the wrong address in late Sept. We are asking for resend. Tell me what forms you need to send back in P3. I heard only OF-169 and DS-230, but someone said that you need to send OF-167 too. Is that true. Don't they ask for evidence of financial support only at the time of interview?

Nick

Gosh, really, really great news! It sounds as if you are well prepared already. Be sure to encourage her, that is one thing you don't want to forget, ok.

Again, great news!

Wheel Man

Wow, that's very lucky and fast. GUZ sent to the wrong address in late Sept. We are asking for resend. Tell me what forms you need to send back in P3. I heard only OF-169 and DS-230, but someone said that you need to send OF-167 too. Is that true. Don't they ask for evidence of financial support only at the time of interview?

Nick

I only filled OF-169 and DS-230 and sent them to Guangzhou.OF-167 is kind of instruction, so no need to send back,Guangzhou ask for financial support at the interview,you have enough time to parpare suport papers,good luck

lostinblue MM