an old lady's name at DOS??

My husband was upset my not remembering a DOS's name last night. I called DOS again last night, the same old lady whom I have talked to 2 times before this week answered my phone. She did remembered me already. She asked me what the response I got from GZ consulate directly. When I told her GZ said it is still processing. She let me hold on to check her computer. 2 mins later. It seems she talked to herself" oh, no, 3 name checkes, oh, yes, oh yes, GZ is "log"( sounds similiar like it, but I dont know what the whole sentense meaning) When I asked her how many name check I had went through, She said "3, but all are good in washington already, GZ might repeat the same name check" I asked her if she can contact GZ for me, She said" I will talk it to my supervisor and write to GZ. Contact me later" When I hung up I realized I didnt know her name. She is an old lady, from her accent, she might be black woman. Anybody talked to her before and knew her name?

Thank you!!!

My husband was upset my not remembering a DOS's name last night. I called DOS again last night, the same old lady whom I have talked to 2 times before this week answered my phone. She did remembered me already. She asked me what the response I got from GZ consulate directly. When I told her GZ said it is still processing. She let me hold on to check her computer. 2 mins later. It seems she talked to herself" oh, no, 3 name checkes, oh, yes, oh yes, GZ is "log"( sounds similiar like it, but I dont know what the whole sentense meaning) When I asked her how many name check I had went through, She said "3, but all are good in washington already, GZ might repeat the same name check" I asked her if she can contact GZ for me, She said" I will talk it to my supervisor and write to GZ. Contact me later" When I hung up I realized I didnt know her name. She is an old lady, from her accent, she might be black woman. Anybody talked to her before and knew her name?

Thank you!!!

Paula, if this was me, I would call DOS again, and tell them that you were talking to this woman at that time (I read here that there are only a few of them answering the phones) and if they are nice, they might try to help you find this woman. Don't be shy and tell them that she sounded older and may be a black woman, I'm sure they will help you. Anyway it seems like you are getting closer to getting your visa. Good luck!

Edited by stacato (see edit history)