David is Visiting China,.....

Can we share our information as far as the timelines?... I sent my I-130, and I haven't notices since my NOA1. My wife knows someone in China who filed in June and they haven't received the NOA2 yet. They are 2 months ahead of me, so I guess I got at least a 2 month or more wait??

I checked the USCIS timelines and they said they are just processing April now... This is some tough waiting... I guess this is what watching paint dry is like :blink:

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

ok... since my name is in the title.. I'll share my timeline.

I've got 7 days in china.. and I'm not sure why in the hell I am even returning to the US... my wife wonders what good the visa is to her to go back to a country which has it all backwards.. oh well...it's so we can be together in two countries as we want..

To the rest of you.. the wait is worth it.. being together is what it's all about. Gan Bei !!

NewDay, you better find yourself a hobby because you have quite a bit of waiting to do. I'm experienced at waiting by now. I just try to stop thinking about it and just plan my next trips to visit my SO.

As you can see by my timeline we are in the same boat with you. I did notice a posting of another that just got their P-2(I-129) and had filed just 2 weeks ahead of me. So hopefully ours will be coming soon. :)

Rick