Wrong Address in Chinese

My wife just told me that the chinese address she provided for all the visa forms was not complete. The K3 package is at GUZ, but she has not received P3 packet yet. The CR-1 and CR-2 packets were just mailed to GUZ by NVC.

The english address is correct (everything I have ever mailed to her has been received) so is the chinese address being incorrect a big problem? Can I email GUZ to give them the correct address?

I think GUZ uses the chinese address for the packets 3 & 4. My wife's address was wrong also. I faxed a letter to GUZ with the correct address, in chinese, and a few weeks later she received the P3. Good Luck

My wife just told me that the chinese address she provided for all the visa forms was not complete. The K3 package is at GUZ, but she has not received P3 packet yet. The CR-1 and CR-2 packets were just mailed to GUZ by NVC.

The english address is correct (everything I have ever mailed to her has been received) so is the chinese address being incorrect a big problem? Can I email GUZ to give them the correct address?