Sweating Bullets

Congratulations Yuan fen. You prevailed by thinking on your feet. In my opinion the VO was doing his jog exactly as he should. Looking at the entire case instead of a nit picking detail. I think they issue blue slips often over nit picking details because they have some suspicion. Obviously in this case Jie didn't raise any.

Now once you get home you better get a lottery ticket.

Well said, Don

Manyun turned in the overcome docs this morning (my Sunday night). Hope to have the results shortly. We'll move on from there.

Mike, I am really pulling for you. May you be with your SO soon.

Thank you for the good thoughts. I really appreciate that. I have thought many times about your situation. It's a good reality check, understanding that things could be worse than they are.

Mike

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yang's recommended postponement. Then, later you said, regarding the medical, "Returning at 16:00 hrs to the clinic the package was assembled for the Consulate, but the Police, Single, Birth, and divorce docs were not included in the sealed packet. We did get a notice of required documents needed to proceed, and a complete examination report with x-ray tube."

Were those items (Police, Single, Birth, and divorce docs) not included because they were not in a white binder and were they on the "...notice of required documents needed to proceed?"

I do not recall that any document was required to be bound in the cute white format.

To answer yhe question.

Yes, the 6 x 8 notice, in Chinese, listed what was needed to proceed.

I have combed through mountains of information, and still have not seen a requirement.

To all,

Thank you for your Congrats.

Bubba Ron, No, I did not take it in the wrong way. ;)

I have not taken anyones reply coarsely.

Bob, hows the back? Thanks for the Congrats!

T, thanks! I hope Lin is not still answering the phone in his sleep. :(

Many thanks to all who contribute here at CFL, your experiences alone provided us with tons of information by just reading the topics.

I asked very few questions because most of the answers lie within the pages here.

Hats off to you Don, PJ, the admins & mods, and all the others who have paved the way.

David, you have opened my eyes to many things, and I say Thank you.

Bill in Atlanta, be humble Bro.

Doug, wild man, hang on Dude.

Bobby, thanks we shall meet one day, I know this.

Roger, I hope you found the villa in the hills, I just hope it is not the Hills of Guz. :lol:

Too many to list.

To all the new members and those in the future,

CFL has brought tears to my eyes, laughter to my heart, and eased my worries along the way.

The people here are amazing!

Welcome to Candle for Love!