Sweating Bullets

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sincere congratulations and I hope you did not take my previous post the wrong way. I wish you and your SO the best in the future. :greenblob:

Ok. :greenblob: I admit it.

Ron

I just noticed something. DUH!!!!!

So. Cal.

Now I understand. :greenblob:

Hmmm, I wonder what it is? So. Cal has a lot of meanings. My best wishes this week, Mike. Read your email. Ron

My sincere congratulations and I hope you did not take my previous post the wrong way. I wish you and your SO the best in the future. :greenblob:

Yeah, I know.....

You'll Be Baaack!!!!!

:greenblob: This is a rough place to live you know.

I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end.

Best wishes going forward!

I understand your position. I will not debate, but this may clarify our case.

I agree, if it was an issue of not meeting the requirements, give me the blue slip. We will counter with the requirements, and press forward. If it means waiting, so be it. I intend to abide the law at all measures. I even plead our case to the VO in writing, stating we did not have the documentation in neat little white books, but we did have it in raw form. Raw form was accepted.

Congratulations Yuan fen. You prevailed by thinking on your feet. In my opinion the VO was doing his jog exactly as he should. Looking at the entire case instead of a nit picking detail. I think they issue blue slips often over nit picking details because they have some suspicion. Obviously in this case Jie didn't raise any.

Now once you get home you better get a lottery ticket.

Congratulations Yuan fen. You prevailed by thinking on your feet. In my opinion the VO was doing his jog exactly as he should. Looking at the entire case instead of a nit picking detail. I think they issue blue slips often over nit picking details because they have some suspicion. Obviously in this case Jie didn't raise any.

Well said, Don

Manyun turned in the overcome docs this morning (my Sunday night). Hope to have the results shortly. We'll move on from there.

It is not up to DOS to specify to a foreign government the format their documentation must take. The documents were as supplied by the hukou. It is up to the VO to interpret them correctly. It sounds to me like everyone did their jobs. Congratulations!

Well said, Don

Manyun turned in the overcome docs this morning (my Sunday night). Hope to have the results shortly. We'll move on from there.

Mike, I am really pulling for you. May you be with your SO soon.

The Yang's recommended postponement. Then, later you said, regarding the medical, "Returning at 16:00 hrs to the clinic the package was assembled for the Consulate, but the Police, Single, Birth, and divorce docs were not included in the sealed packet. We did get a notice of required documents needed to proceed, and a complete examination report with x-ray tube."

Were those items (Police, Single, Birth, and divorce docs) not included because they were not in a white binder and were they on the "...notice of required documents needed to proceed?"

I do not recall that any document was required to be bound in the cute white format.