Who got married in the past month?

Not yet for us Eric, but that blessed event will be coming soon. Looks like an early April wedding. :greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:

Mick,

You can consider the April 3, 4, 11, or 15th as your Wedding date, those are the fortunate wedding dates in Chinese calendar.

I plan to have my on 27th since it's only good weekend in April.

Cheers,

Simon

Not yet for us Eric, but that blessed event will be coming soon. Looks like an early April wedding. :greenblob:  :rolleyes:  :greenblob:

Mick,

You can consider the April 3, 4, 11, or 15th as your Wedding date, those are the fortunate wedding dates in Chinese calendar.

I plan to have my on 27th since it's only good weekend in April.

Cheers,

Simon

Thanks for the dates. I will avoid the 15th however. Don't want our anniversary to be on tax day. :greenblob:

Avoid getting marry in April.  Four is a bad number.

Thanks Tony, I think I will use that one. ;)

Actually, that might not be that true since the Chinese follows the lunar Calender and the 4th month is usually in May. Consult with your fiancee and her family to get a good date. Some people are very superstitious and traditional.

About 10 years ago, people would like to do any important things on 8th, 18th or 28th, because 8 has similar pronunciation as "fa" meaning being rich. People spent extra 500 or more to get a cell phone number with 8, 88, or 888...Recently, people begin to choose 9 as a fortune number to get married, because 9 has the same pronunciation as the word in Chinese which means forever.

I'm not superstitious at all. It's our love that counts, not the date we choose to get married on. But my wedding day will be on April 19, I do feel so good because 19 sounds like "yao jiu" which means we'll be together for ever. :angry: Yes, for ever and ever and ever