Two questions:

1) What is the petioner's
CFL
logon name (Randy W)

2) Pictures?

Just kidding - it was "petitioner's name (Randy)"

Jiaying had talked with another kid (about18) who had gotten blue-slipped. He was asked "petitioner's name" and "date of marriage". So I ran upstairs and rehearsed those with him, showed him where they were in the documents, and left our passports with him to show that we were there. (The other kids parents had stayed in the US).

Two questions:

CFL
logon name (Randy W)

2) Pictures?

Jiaying had talked with another kid (about18) who had gotten blue-slipped. He was asked "petitioner's name" and "date of marriage". So I ran upstairs and rehearsed those with him, showed him where they were in the documents, and left our passports with him to show that we were there. (The other kids parents had stayed in the US).

Congratulations, Randy!! You had me for a half a second with the CFL logon name...! :o :) :D

Two questions:

CFL
logon name (Randy W)

2) Pictures?

Smart move. Congratulations, Randy.

Two questions:

CFL
logon name (Randy W)

2) Pictures?

So what color was the blue slip? :o