Whoever moved my post about trade in China to the Culture and Language forum, why did you do it. I did not ask to have it moved, and I might be wrong but it does not have much to do with either Culture or Language. I ask that it be moved back here for at least a couple more days esp. since this is where I posted it to begin with.

Hi Danswayne,

I moved it to the culture and language without consulting you, I am sorry if you feel you are not consulted and I am not aware that we have to consult with original post writers when we see if a topic fits the category. Here is my reason to move it:

1). As I understand this forum is more visa DELAY related and your post is regarding the trading possibility in China. I believe it is closer to culture and to VISA DELAY.

2). You may post anywhere you choose to, but I just want to see where it really fits and relocate it to where it belongs. Besides, it still leaves the threat in the original forum and if you click on it, it will bring you to the new location. You actually ended up in two places with one post.

3). There are still many delayed cases that are waiting to be cleared, yours may be one of them, please let us focus on delay issues and let the off-topic items go to different places.

As others pointed out earlier, we don't want those delayed cases get buried with non-visa related issues, which is why PJ created many different forums to for people to post their different issues and concerns.

Although this forum is the most visited site, your topic is still having a link there if the people want to join your discussion. Therefore, I don’t think moving it back is necessary to get more attention.

I apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused you.

Hi Dan,

Candles is organized with different forums. Originally, we have only the Visa Delay and Our stories sections. Since PJ recently added the Culture and Language section and the Immigration Challenges section, we would encourage members to post topics to the specific forums. Candles would be more organized this way. Your topic about trade in China should go in the Culture and Language section. Charlotte did the right thing. However, it would be better if she included the original link.

Don't feel that the topic will get less attention after moving there. Moderators have to make decisions based on Candle's Policies. And it is impossible to please everyone.

Hi Dan,

Candles is organized with different forums.  Originally, we have only the Visa Delay and Our stories sections.  Since PJ recently added the Culture and Language section and the Immigration Challenges section, we would encourage members to post topics to the specific forums.  Candles would be more organized this way.  Your topic about trade in China should go in the Culture and Language section.   Charlotte did the right thing.   However, it would be better if she included the original link.

Don't feel that the topic will get less attention after moving there.  Moderators have to make decisions based on Candle's Policies.   And it is impossible to please everyone.

I agree...

mmmm.... I wonder which forums the Top10's should be dumped into :(

The " Looney Tune " one ? :lol: