another board

izus

new website ChunYan has been reading that she asked me to recomend for the chinese reader... on candle

http://www.wowpicture.com/fromchinatousa_bbs/

she says its much more to the point then the other one

i looked a little into it and found out it is based out of tampa.

this has become ChunYans info bible as candle is mine.

:P

Edited by izus (see edit history)
It certainly could be interesting with enight on board. I always enjoyed her posts. She is not one to pull any punches and says exactly what she thinks.

It looks like her website, From China to USA, has really grown from what I can remember before.

She used to post a couple of links in her signature here on CFL. One of them was a link to her website "WoW Pictures" and I don't remember the other link.

She deleted the links to her websites one time when someone here made a derogatory remark to her. Later, she posted them back when things cooled down.

Yeah, I miss her "take no BS" style, too, Carl

She was a good poster!

Maybe she will drop in and say hello to all of us! :P

Kool Kat Pik B)

Edited by tywy_99 (see edit history)
It certainly could be interesting with enight on board. I always enjoyed her posts. She is not one to pull any punches and says exactly what she thinks.

It looks like her website, From China to USA, has really grown from what I can remember before.

She used to post a couple of links in her signature here on CFL. One of them was a link to her website "WoW Pictures" and I don't remember the other link.

She deleted the links to her websites one time when someone here made a derogatory remark to her. Later, she posted them back when things cooled down.

Yeah, I miss her "take no BS" style, too, Carl

She was a good poster!

Maybe she will drop in and say hello to all of us! :)

Kool Kat Pik B)

I could invite her if you all missed her. :P

From China to US is a good forum for new immigrants.

Great place to kill time. :lol:

Let her know she is welcome.

Maybe her username can be re-activated and put her where she was; #12.

I'm sure she'll see it. Everybody does a little "ghosting"!........:)

Just a suggestion. :(

...and if she does see this thread, here's a few words from me; "I like what you've done with your website, Kate! It's come a long ways! Great job!!!... :lol: