Once K-3 gets into GUZ...

Our K-3 is over there somewhere :blink: although GUZ has not received it yet. But I was wondering what questions I should ask once I do get told they have it. Is it the same as what was asked at the NVC stage?

1) Has it been received?

2) When was it received?

3) Has a case # been assigned? Already assigned, so not necessary unless GUZ gives it a 3rd Case # I guess...

4) Has her Namecheck been started?

5) Has her Namecheck been completed?

6) Has an Interview Date been set?

Something tells me there is a bunch of stuff that happens between 5 & 6, but I can't figure out what that is :lol:

Thanks in advance!!

Our K-3 is over there somewhere :blink: although GUZ has not received it yet. But I was wondering what questions I should ask once I do get told they have it. Is it the same as what was asked at the NVC stage?

1) Has it been received?

2) When was it received?

3) Has a case # been assigned? Already assigned, so not necessary unless GUZ gives it a 3rd Case # I guess...

Something tells me there is a bunch of stuff that happens between 5 & 6, but I can't figure out what that is :lol:

Thanks in advance!!

1. Is it logged in as received by GUZ?

2. Date of login (this is often also the P3 out date)

3. P3 Sent? Date?

4. P3 received and logged in? Date?

5. Eligible for Interview? Date eligible?

6. Interview scheduled and P4 sent? Date? Interview date?

You can check at any point to see if another name check has been requested but you can find out now whether the NVC name check is complete. It probably was the day or day before shipment to GUZ.

1) Has it been received?

2) When was it received?

Thanks in advance!!

3. P3 Sent? Date?

You can check at any point to see if another name check has been requested but you can find out now whether the NVC name check is complete. It probably was the day or day before shipment to GUZ.

I tought the nomenclature P1-P4 was only used here on CFL. Do NVC and GUZ actually use them as well? Will they know what you're talking about if you ask about P3 or P4?

1) Has it been received?

2) When was it received?

Thanks in advance!!

3. P3 Sent? Date?

I tought the nomenclature P1-P4 was only used here on CFL. Do NVC and GUZ actually use them as well? Will they know what you're talking about if you ask about P3 or P4?

Ask about Packet 3. Packet 4.

Our K-3 is over there somewhere :P although GUZ has not received it yet. But I was wondering what questions I should ask once I do get told they have it. Is it the same as what was asked at the NVC stage?

1) Has it been received?

2) When was it received?

Something tells me there is a bunch of stuff that happens between 5 & 6, but I can't figure out what that is :beer:

Thanks in advance!!

3. P3 Sent? Date?

Thanks for the info Mike. I was on my way to passing out from exhaustion when I wrote this. :yikes: I'm sure if I looked at the timelines more I should have known to ask about the P3 & P4 as well. It's nice to hear it from someone who's done it already though. Thanks!