Here in the Land of Guz

Due to a flaky internet connection I just lost 30 minutes worth of typing. As it has been a busy day, I am beat and do not feel like typing it again, so I'll give iit a shot tomorrow.

By they way, met up with fewmgf by chance at the med check this morning. More later.

Mike

Good Luck, Michael and Manyun. :D

Wishing Michael and Manyun smooth sailing in the interview. With two names that go together as well as yours, a VO would be crazy not to approve you. : ) : ) : )

Last time I was in Nanning, it was either a slow computer or no connection, gosh, got so frustrated just gave up like you.

Better days are ahead Michael,

Wheel Man

Due to a flaky internet connection I just lost 30 minutes worth of typing. As it has been a busy day, I am beat and do not feel like typing it again, so I'll give iit a shot tomorrow.

By they way, met up with fewmgf by chance at the med check this morning. More later.

Mike

Thanks to all of you. I am on a different computer at the moment (visiting family somewhere outside of GZ...I fell asleep in the taxi...lol.), but I understand what you are saying.

Sounds like we might have a 3-some for lunch on Friday, but we will wait and see. The hot, humid rainy weather predicted so far by weather.com before I left has to date not materialized. Thank Goodness. Fewmgf and Bill23 will be in town. Anyone else?

Good thing I reviewed Manyun's P4 forms. We have to re-do all of them. No big deal, but I am thinkful that I asked to see them.

The med check was little more than controlled chaos, but Mr. Yang accompanied a group to the hospital on the island, and stayed long enough to ensure that we were all in process. After that, it was just waiting (and waiting and waiting). That's when fewmgf and I started talking, and ended up having a great time. We both took a picture at the hospital worthy of TC. He'll be home before I will, so he may get to post it first.

Also, fewmgf does not have a computer here. I told him that if he wanted the results of his Wednesday interview posted on CFL, to let me know and I would do it for him. He can fill in the rest after he gets home during the weekend. I will be here about one more week after that. Going back to Nanning to pack.

The panic I felt before leaving home has pretty much subsided, taken over by sheer fatigue (damned matresses). Once Manyun fixes the P4 forms, there is nothing else I can do except go over the last few pointers. Hopefully I brought everything we need. I made sure that all of the evidence was in my carry on bag. Whatever I had in checked baggage was replaceable (except for my deoeorant. I forgot it, and can't find any). The evidence was not. Will pick up the med report Wednesday, with Interview on Thursday.

I'll be in touch when I can.

Michael :lol:

Will pick up the med report Wednesday, with Interview on Thursday.

I'll be in touch when I can.

Michael :blink:

Michael, best wishes to your SO on the interview!

Thank you. <_<

It's about 12 hours to show time. Manyun is practicing questions with Lingyi, and I think we've pretty much done everything we can do. Fewmgf reports only about 4 or 5 of the very usual questions, a gander at the I-134 and income tax...not much else. If only we'll be so lucky. I can only wish for a good night's sleep...haven't had one yet (including first and second visits :rolleyes: )

Internet is working good tonight, so I am doing some catch-up. I'll let everyone know what happens tomorrow.

Mike