Officially Part Of The Group...

Well I am one of the new guys around here...I've been trying to get this I-129F package put together and sent out for a while now...On Sept. 6th I finally felt it was ready to go...But I still feel as if I'm missing something or made a million errors...I feel like such a newbie with this whole process!...*lol*...Hopefully I did everything right and our application can give others an idea of how long the new K-1 visa process can take...We'll see...I'm so excited about all of this that I'll probably start a new thread when I recieve my NOA1...*LOL*...

Good Luck To Everyone Else!!!...

:P

Officially part of the group... Hmmm. Now which group would that be? :D

The how to wait forever group?

The how to get a heart attack group?

The "I'm really po'ed at the government group"?

The can't wait to get back to China group?

The mop slapped learner's group?

The heaven help me group?

The pontificating group?

The Cheetos group?

The goat group?

The sheep group?

:lol: :lol:

Good luck.

But I still feel as if I'm missing something or made a million errors...

Signal - Welcome and good luck. I know exactly how you feel as others must. You check it and re-check it over and over until you finally say, "that's it, I'm sending it." I'm sure, if you went by their checklist you are good to go. :)

tywy_99--Thank you!... :)

newguy--Thank you, I'll need all the luck I can get!...*lol*...

Yuanyang--Thanks!...But are you sure about those Cheetos?...This is such a roller coaster ride I just might hurl those Cheetos...*lol*...

DavidZixuan--Thank you for the welcome!...And yes, I made sure to use the updated forms...

frank1538--Well since I've only been waiting a few days, I cannot be a part of any of the groups associated with frustration at the government...Give me a few weeks!...*lol*...But I sure wish I had the money to get back to China...I left China in June and it already seems like FOREVER since I've seen my SO!!!...

Dan R--Thank you so much!!...I'm hoping for the same!...

RLS--I went mainly by the VisaJourney website as far as what to do...Read the instructions on the forms and the goverment websites...It seems like there is endless bits and pieces of info all over the different government websites...It would be nice if there was just one clear set of instructions that says "Do This" and I wouldn't worry so much...But yes, you describe my attitude exactly...I just go to the point where I said to myself, "I've done the best I can so I'm just finally going to send this thing."...I don't think my SO realized just how involved this was...I think in the beginning she was under the impression it was just a couple sheets of paper that needed to be filled out and mailed...hehehe...I wish it was that easy!!...*lol*...

gman2531--Oh, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be a part of that group!!!...I'll probably have an ulcer by the time this is over with...*LOL*...

I don't think my SO realized just how involved this was...I think in the beginning she was under the impression it was just a couple sheets of paper that needed to be filled out and mailed...hehehe...I wish it was that easy!!...*lol*...

Welcome to CFL. Just wait until you get a chance to show your SO the papers that come with P4, now that is some real paperwork. :)