Phone call to GuangZhou

Two girls holding White Slip (on 001) called GZ yesterday. One was told her "Calling Letter" from GZ was courriered to her address yesterday, another was told the letter should be sent VERY SOON..

So far it seems that GZ will send the "calling letter" by ems, informing the applicant a specific date or (dates) to go to GZ to submit the passport for the issuance of visa.

Guest Frank & Jenny

Just want you all to note that I have 2 blue thingies now... I have not been too vocal lately as I have been:

1) Bashed too much elsewhere lately

2) Busy taking care of business (security check cleared 12/4)

a) Preparing for mom's arrival (tickets 12/25, stocking up on ZG cooking

supplies, hanging wedding photos, xmas gift, etc.)

:lol: Prepping for Ayden's arrival (finishing the baby room decorations,

baby-proofing the old bachelor pad, cleaning carpets, assembling

the crib, high chair, and assorted other baby stuff...)

- Just so you know, I was working in China since 1/4 this year so my house was in my roommate's hands. He left in August thinking, as I was, that the Henderson's were coming back all at once. Before that I had spent maybe 60% of my time in China going back to March 1999.

I was painting the house and making it nice the first few weeks after I got back from China in the middle of September, but I just ran out of steam after a while. Not knowing what was going to happen really took the enthusiasm out of my veins. I was a hermit for a couple of months, but now everything is OK.

You guys know enough personal crap yet ?

Tickets are confirmed, life is good and I'm babbling away. Don't blame me - the boss' boss gave me a bottle of JW Blue today and told me to come to work late... He is married to a very nice woman from Shanghai, who was actually in the air 9/11 - got stuck in Canada then, Seattle, then Greyhounded her way to California somehow. She was on her way here so they could marry and adjust status here. Great story and a true miracle she found her way here... 3 days later on a Greyhound in SFO at 3 AM. I think he understands somehow, even though he only had to wait 3 days with little or no word.

Good night, Irene.

...2 blue thingies... ...wow!... :lol:

Just want you all to note that I have 2 blue thingies now...  I have not been too vocal lately as I have been:

1)  Bashed too much elsewhere lately

2)  Busy taking care of business (security check cleared 12/4) 

a)  Preparing for mom's arrival (tickets 12/25, stocking up on ZG cooking

supplies, hanging wedding photos, xmas gift, etc.)

:lol:  Prepping for Ayden's arrival (finishing the baby room decorations,

baby-proofing the old bachelor pad, cleaning carpets, assembling

the crib, high chair, and assorted other baby stuff...)

- Just so you know, I was working in China since 1/4 this year so my house was in my roommate's hands.  He left in August thinking, as I was, that the Henderson's were coming back all at once.  Before that I had spent maybe 60% of my time in China going back to March 1999.

I was painting the house and making it nice the first few weeks after I got back from China in the middle of September, but I just ran out of steam after a while.  Not knowing what was going to happen really took the enthusiasm out of my veins.  I was a hermit for a couple of months, but now everything is OK.

You guys know enough personal crap yet ?

Tickets are confirmed, life is good and I'm babbling away.  Don't blame me - the boss' boss gave me a bottle of JW Blue today and told me to come to work late...  He is married to a very nice woman from Shanghai, who was actually in the air 9/11 - got stuck in Canada then, Seattle, then Greyhounded her way to California somehow.  She was on her way here so they could marry and adjust status here.  Great story and a true miracle she found her way here...  3 days later on a Greyhound in SFO at 3 AM.  I think he understands somehow, even though he only had to wait 3 days with little or no word.

Good night, Irene.

...2 blue thingies... ...wow!... :lol:

Frank.

Only 2 blue stars?? My.. we 4 and 5er's cannot speak to you...NEW forum rule

LOL.. Just kidding...Thanks for the info frank !

It's great to see people get excited... :lol:

Welcome home to the good ol' USA !

30 days? You're so nice for GZ. I do think GZ always work ineffiently.

He..He... But maybe you can get visa soon. Siming, whose name check returned to GZ on Nov.29, has got notification this morning.

Good luck with you,

Chary