P3 Help/Question

Called DOS today .. just for grins. Didn¡¯t expect to hear anything since my case was just forwarded to GUZ 3 weeks ago. They told me the P3 was sent out on 8/31/06 Huh.. I couldn¡¯t believe it so I waited an hour and called back. I got another person who told me the same thing. My wife has not received it. How long should I wait and who would I call to get another one sent if she dosen't get it ?? Thanks for the help¡­

Called DOS today .. just for grins. Didn¡¯t expect to hear anything since my case was just forwarded to GUZ 3 weeks ago. They told me the P3 was sent out on 8/31/06 Huh.. I couldn¡¯t believe it so I waited an hour and called back. I got another person who told me the same thing. My wife has not received it. How long should I wait and who would I call to get another one sent if she dosen't get it ?? Thanks for the help¡­

Don't hit the panic button just yet. We had a recent experience (last month). Even though our P3 was sent from GUZ via "express mail"...it took about 1 week before SO received it. So, depending on your SO's city, give it a day or two and she should receive it.

Guest pushbrk

Five to nine days is a normal time frame to receive the P3 from the day they say they sent it.