ARE YA MAD AS HELL AT THE VO'S IN GZ???

Although some of us reported that our SO's had good experiences with their respected VO's during their interview time. Some members SO's have had horrific experiences with them. Well, I found this link that you all may find interesting. Click on the survey link and submit your answers. You can see so far that there is no rating for GUZ. However, Beijing seems to have gotten a fairly decent rating, (although Beijing does not handle fiancee and marriage visas). Obviously, I do not know if this survey can or will help GUZ VO's. But, it may help in their accountability.

http://www.visaofficer.com/default.htm

Although some of us reported that our SO's had good experiences with their respected VO's during their interview time. Some members SO's have had horrific experiences with them. Well, I found this link that you all may find interesting. Click on the survey link and submit your answers. You can see so far that there is no rating for GUZ. However, Beijing seems to have gotten a fairly decent rating, (although Beijing does not handle fiancee and marriage visas). Obviously, I do not know if this survey can or will help GUZ VO's. But, it may help in their accountability.

Interesting they don't list GZ.

Interesting they don't list GZ.

Yea, I thought the same thing. So, I went to "contact Us" link and requested that they add Guangzhou, China and K visas. You do not have to fill in your personal information. In addition, I read somewhere that if they get 10 plus responses they will add the information. Finally, they are a possible vehicle to help get our concerns addressed...maybe.

I'd recommend that those in the process follow Cheffie's lead - as long as you can do so annonymously. I sure wouldn't put my full name or GUZ# with any comments I left. On the other hand, I always felt that it is better to do something than just sit and bitch. Trust me on this, a few years ago people at DOS/Visa Services, FBI and GUZ knew me by name. I think my picture is still on the dart board in the GUZ break room.

well i will follow anyone that is going in the right direction ,i think , no no no , i dont think, thinking is bad :lol:

I'd recommend that those in the process follow Cheffie's lead - as long as you can do so annonymously. I sure wouldn't put my full name or GUZ# with any comments I left. On the other hand, I always felt that it is better to do something than just sit and bitch. Trust me on this, a few years ago people at DOS/Visa Services, FBI and GUZ knew me by name. I think my picture is still on the dart board in the GUZ break room.

:D :boxertwo: Way to go CHAMP :lol: :toot: