this may came up but on k-1

1) stupid question of the day. Did you staple sheets together, punch hole them and put in binder or just put together loosely into a envolope.

2nd i have 2 photo that walmart will not print because of copyright can i scan them onto the computer then print ( i do not want to lose the pictures) also read that someone print thier from photoshop ? does this hurt

yes yes very close to getting visa sent,

just curious. at moment shifting through emails and chats to add to the K-1 putting about 20 over the last 2 years ( god it be almost 2 years since we talk online in another few months.) trying to decide what good what not is hard and some i would not let my mother read :o B)

Robert

just need the photos and email/chat left to do and the check, then taking the whole think to a print shop and have them print me off 4 copies of all

just to be safe

No staples - I recommend loose (stacked neatly) - others may recommend the two-prong things.

Printing pictures from a computer is a good idea, since you can print them onto 8 1/2x11 sheets, which fit in very nicely with everything else (scanned receipts also).

Robert, I would only include 2-4 emails with the petition. Remember every piece of paper that they receive is required to be examined and if you put too much in the petition you can potentially add more time between NOA1 and NOA2.

I strongly recommend using the 2 hole punch in the top of the papers with an acco fastener. It keeps your papers together and reduces the chance of something sliding out and getting lost.

Take a look at USCIS Service Centers: National Information see the section on Preparing Your Application for Filing and General Tips on Assembling Applications for Mailing.

This will help you organized your information in a way that helps them with your petition.

A cover letter listing the contents never hurts, but is optional.

I just invested a bunch of money in ACCO stock. Go for it. :)

As far as documentation, despite my being a supporter of the kitchen sink approach, I went rather lightly on the K-1 documentation ans saved the kitchen sink for the consulate - just a few letters, a few e-mails, a few pictures, and the requisite receipts from my trips to China were all I provided for the K-1 petition.