My wife just called me and said she received her visa in the mail today. I am just so excited. I reserved a ticket last week for her because there were only 3 seats left on the plane I was returning from China on. It just so happened that on each leg of the flight the seat next to me was open. I have to pay for the ticket now. LOL what do I do next !!!!!!!!!!!! Have to move this week too!!!!!!!!!

I'd say your next step is to take some time having a life together.

When you get around to it file for AOS, taking 6 months in your area and EAD is taking 2 months. Neither is more important than the two of you getting settled in together.

Also, see if you can find one or two Chinese markets in your town. :lol:

Thanks Tac I will tell her. I told her you picked up your visa and returned to Shanghai. She was very happy. She enjoyed your company while she was there and I thank you for putting the effort in! Hopefully it removed some stress level from both wifes.

Lee, you and Mama Bear were the first people I talked to on CFL and you helped me get logged in. I already know every market in Seattle as I have some very good friends that go to Seattle and other area markets as well as Chinese Dr.

Yes spending time together is very important and something I long for. My wife has my upmost respect for what she has gone through, accomplished and that she is leaving behind her life to start a new one in the USA with me. Attentive and loving I will be. This wonderful lady is my life!!!

This next 6 weeks will be the longest ever but with what I want to accomplish before I go to China hopefully will make it go by fast.

Mike

Edited by Lowen/Zhang (see edit history)
I just don't know what to do now !!!!!! CFL I need you now to learn about the entry process and then What?

240510[/snapback]

I presume she will be flying into SEATAC. I picked my wife up there when she arrived. At the top of the escalators there is a waiting area where you can meet her when she comes out of customs/immigration. It took my wife about 1 1/2 hours to clear after her plane arrived. She said everyone was nice and there are translators available if needed. You will most likely do some nervous pacing and won't quit worrying until she steps off that escalator into your arms.

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)
Thanks Tac I will tell her. I told her you picked up your visa and returned to Shanghai. She was very happy. She enjoyed your company while she was there and I thank you for putting the effort in! Hopefully it removed some stress level from both wifes.

Lee, you and Mama Bear were the first people I talked to on CFL and you helped me get logged in. I already know every market in Seattle as I have some very good friends that go to Seattle and other area markets as well as Chinese Dr.

Yes spending time together is very important and something I long for. My wife has my upmost respect for what she has gone through, accomplished and that she is leaving behind her life to start a new one in the USA with me. Attentive and loving I will be. This wonderful lady is my life!!!

This next 6 weeks will be the longest ever but with what I want to accomplish before I go to China hopefully will make it go by fast.

Mike

240575[/snapback]

You got it, no wife, no life, man.

Best wishes always and keep posting, ok.

Wheel Man

Guest pushbrk

Warped,

You have it wrong I will be traveling to SeaTac with her. Will they allow me to stay with her during the immigration period down stairs?

Mike

Yes, you can both wait in the same line and remain with her through the process.

I'm not sure. I have heard at other POEs they will let you both go through the same line. Worst that can happen is they make you go to the back of the other line.

Warped,

You have it wrong I will be traveling to SeaTac with her. Will they allow me to stay with her during the immigration period down stairs?

Mike