advice for over come interview

Well my fiance will go to provide over come evidence on the 5th I know what they want and my x wife was willing to give me all the info they asked for even a copy of her new marriage license I as well have written a new evolution of relationship letter for them should she bring othere document's to this or just provide this only do they at these meeting ask for more thing's?...... as well she will give the document's on her daughter and they will set a time for a interview for her later my assunption is if she passes my fiance I want her to be prepared for this do they tell the person then if they are approved for a visa or is there a wait time after you give the overcome document's personal experience's in this would be very helpful .... thank you

My friend,

I went through the same situation last fall. It seems VO is concerned that you are bringing your SO here to reunite with her past husband. The evidence being asked for is a formality as it is what was asked of us. They asked for quite a bit more and I hopped a plane to be there for the overcome process just in case. It seems that the knowledge of my presense in GUZ plus all the info I gave sealed the pink slip. Not to mention the show of support my wife felt with me making the trip.

This will be ok for you... good luck!

Guest pushbrk
My friend,

I went through the same situation last fall. It seems VO is concerned that you are bringing your SO here to reunite with her past husband. The evidence being asked for is a formality as it is what was asked of us. They asked for quite a bit more and I hopped a plane to be there for the overcome process just in case. It seems that the knowledge of my presense in GUZ plus all the info I gave sealed the pink slip. Not to mention the show of support my wife felt with me making the trip.

This will be ok for you... good luck!

240103[/snapback]

If I understand correctly, Paul was asked for information about his former spouse, not information about the applicant's former spouse. Sometimes they ask for both.

In most cases, the applicant will be given the results of the overcome, two days after submitting the evidence requested. She should ask about how to do this, when she turns in the papers.

It would be difficult to know for certain but it seems likely that they might not schedule an interview or arrange for a medical for the adopted daughter until after they decide on the mother's visa.

In your case, I think their concern is with visa fraud. The specifically want to at least make certain you are free of your former wife and know about and approve of the adopted daughter joining. You've given them what they want, so all should be well.

1. Give them what they want

And I suggest you give them some good pics showing that you two smile from the bottom of your hearts - easy for VO to see the relationship is genuine.

2. If your ex didn't bring any alien to America. VO doesn't tend to think you scam a visa.

3. She will submit doc on Sep 5, right? I don't think there'll be any interview. Just submit docs, get result in 2 days. If it's ok, she can pick up her visa in another 2 days.