what to wear to interview?

Yup "Office Lady". That was how my wife dressed. I think it is important to give that first impression as you walk in. Not too casual. Look like you are confident and the equal of any American government employee. You don't want them feeling you are looking down on them :D

Guest pushbrk
Yup "Office Lady". That was how my wife dressed. I think it is important to give that first impression as you walk in. Not too casual. Look like you are confident and the equal of any American government employee. You don't want them feeling you are looking down on them  :D

238677[/snapback]

Definitely dress for an important day at the office. Quality taylored clothing that is modest. Don't dress for that first date or to catch attention at a night club. Choose an outfit that makes you feel at your best. It will help with comfort and confidence.

My SO wore a plain white, sun dress with some flowers on it.. A touch causual, yet form fitting so it looked nice and traditional too...

-----

The USC must wait outside of the fifth floor. Some wait on the fourth floor where there is a cafe. I waited back in the hotel which was in same building as the IV unit...

Hehehe ... Eunice I would say she looks 2nd best in the bikini ... I won't tell you what first best is  :P

238820[/snapback]

I never doubt about that :D