failed interview

Well she went for the interview and failed...... the asked her these question's 1 for my passport she gave them a copy of wanted to know why i was in taiwan last year 2 asked for photo's 3 asked for I-134 asked her in english the color's of the chinese flag 2 question's about her adopted daughter and gave her a blue slip ...... the information they wanted for the little girl would be obivious she would not pass on medical exam and othere document's but they failed her on these thing's a letter of evolution of relationship which i had provided to my fiance as well it was notoarized proof of my x wife's residency again i had information for my fiance that was not asked for i had a copy of the divorcee decree and a letter in regard's to the info they wanted he did not ask of this predetermibned maybe not thinking my fiance would be prepared to show these document's possible but inconsiderate all the way around i guess i should be happy they added the little girl to the visa but what i do not know is this does my fiance go in for a appointment for her over come information and cheng goes in for a interview my fiance say's they need a second interview i do not have the paper's yet she has not nbeen ablt to fax them to me as well i am totally confused she said she got a blue paper and a pink how is this possible if they want more info is the overcome document pink to grasping at straw's here will not see the paper's until tommorrow

There are two types of overcome; The rarer type will allow faxing of information; the more common approach is setting up an appointment via their call center, and submitting the info. I suspect you'll need to do the latter for both visas.

As randy said, wait to see the slips so you exactly what to gather...

here are the steps once you get all the papers together:

VISA DENIAL / OVERCOME

Overcome visa application refusal, A new twist to the process

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12599

New Procedure for Additional Material Submission

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzho...new.html#addmat

Starting September 15, applicants asked to submit additional materials for their immigrant visa will need to schedule an appointment. Please call the U.S. Visa Information Center at 4008-872-333 within China or 86-21-3881-4611 from other countries, from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. (Monday - Friday) and 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. (Saturday) for an appointment. Applicants must provide: names in Chinese characters and pin yin, case number, ID card number, passport number, phone number, and date of birth. There is a charge to access the Visa Information Center. Prices are 54 RMB for 12 minutes or 36 RMB for 8 minutes. The Visa Information Center charge may be paid at any CITIC Bank office or on the Internet at https://www.usavisainformation.com.cn/eng/index.aspx. Once the charge is paid, you will be given a PIN number that must be given to the Visa Information Center when you call to verify the payment. The U.S. Visa Information Call Center currently can assist callers in Mandarin, Cantonese, Taishanese, and English.

Examples of Steps to take:

1. You make an appointment with the consulate for submitting docs to overcome denial.

Your wife can buy a prepay card from her local Citic Bank, there are RMB54 or RMB36 cards available. They charge for making an appointment.

Prepare the following information before making a call:

1). Her passport number

2). her name, both in Chinese and pin yin, her birthdate and ID number which are on her passport

3). Her Case Number which begins with GUZ 200.....,

Visa category (CR1, I believe)

Date of denial

Then their call center will give her an Appointment Number and the date to submit docs

2. She will get the result in two days.

The result is possibly to be:

1). Ok, red slip, she can pick up her visa in two days

2). They want more docs or any stuff they can brainstorm

3). The case be returned to DHS

4). Depends on the VO

174505[/snapback]

Sounds like a lot of confusion, but copies of the paperwork should help clear that up. I would bet that one of them is for your daughters medical exam, which will need to be done before the overcome documents are submitted.

Hopefully your evolution documents include the adoption, they may be looking for verification that this is no surprise to you.

I know you pretty much assumed they would issue a blue slip if for nothing else than to get your daughters medical completed and since it appears you have everything else in her hands that they are asking for this should be a fairly simple overcome process.

If she is staying with Mr Xie or Mr Yang they can help provide her with guidance on the process and help her communicate back to you any additional items they feel she might need for the overcome. She needs to be careful to only supply what they asked for without supplying anything they don't want to see. It needs to be easy for them to check off their list of questions from a short stack of papers.

Just hang in there until you get to see the papers, I know the initial shock over them not asking for papers she had with her is still hanging around, but the VO's seem to ask for the evolution and ex information in overcome quite a bit without expecting anyone would have it with them.

It seems to me a recently adopted child makes your SO in a difficult siuation, cuz Fujian people got paid $$$$$ for bringing some else's child to America.

I saw someone from Taishan with four kids got blue slip N times though the relationship is true. VO just didn't believe an American man would accept 4 kids of someone else.

Well she went for the interview and failed...... the asked her these question's 1 for my passport she gave them a copy of wanted to know why i was in taiwan last year  2 asked for photo's  3 asked for I-134 asked her in english the color's of the chinese flag 2 question's about her adopted daughter and gave her a blue slip ...... the information they wanted for the little girl would be obivious she would not pass on medical exam and othere document's  but they failed her on these thing's a letter of evolution of relationship which i had provided to my fiance as well it was notoarized  proof of my x wife's residency again i had information for my fiance that was not asked for i had a copy of the divorcee decree and a letter in regard's to the info they wanted he did not ask of this predetermibned maybe not thinking my fiance would be prepared to show these document's possible but inconsiderate all the way around i guess i should be happy they added the little girl to the visa but what i do not know is this does my fiance go in for a appointment for her over come information and cheng goes in for a interview my fiance say's they need a second interview i do not have the paper's yet she has not nbeen ablt to fax them to me as well i am totally confused she said she got a blue paper and a pink how is this possible if they want more info  is the overcome document pink to grasping at straw's here  will not see the paper's until tommorrow

238505[/snapback]

Hang in there Paul,

Man I know you can over come this!

Bobby/Emma

Like everyone says just hang in there, after you supply all the requested information, it is completly out of your hands. It becomes a skill of waiting again.

This COULD be similar to our case. My Lao Po got a red/pink slip and daughter got a blue in order to establish a case for the daughter.

You mention that the adopted daughter needs a few more things such as medical to make her file complete. Sounds to me like your SO passed.

A Mr Xie, Mr Yang, or Eunice review of the actual paper may make the situation clear in a hurry. Think positive!