interview in the morning

well again i would like to say to all CFL member's thank you for all you have done for me and my fiance in the way of support and information my fiance goes for her interview in the morning and i do not feel worried about this i have done all I am supposed to do in the way of providing her with information and helping her ot prepare for her interview with the help of those on this list I know the adoption of her nhow daughter will throw a wrench in the whole thing but i have a sense of calm to my self in this I know if she get's a blue slip it is not the end of the world but a opprotunity to provide the consulate with the information they need and have expressed this to my fiance in hope's it will lessin her stress level as well. some time to night i will know what the outcome is and hope it is a good one for us and her newlly adopted daughter For all who go for interview's this month good luck .......and to all who have passed this month congradulation's and to all on the site your help and knowledge again has been of great help to me and just knowing othere's are or have gone through the same thing has been much needed support that i have used to help me through all of this