Drivers license for a non-english speaking person.

Huiyu just went through this.  Took the 4 hour drug test thing and then the road sign and directions test.  The road sign test is timed, 49 secs for each question.  You must swear to the computer that you did not get any help when taking this test. cough cough wink wink  On the driving test I told the lady giving the test she spoke english a little but was not great at it.  She said no problem.  She wsa doing the safety check, turn signals and wirpers things, and asked my wife to put on left turn signal, after 4 times, I stepped closer and told the examiner to try jsut left turn or right turn, as this is what she is use to.  She said ok and bam left turn light!  Go Huiyu! hehe  The driving test took all of 6 mins and they never left the parking lot.  They had cones set up in the back of the building to prictice parking and stoping etc.

My wife has driven in China for aver 10 years, there is seems stop signs really are jsut a suggestion.  She say they never stop if clear just go, well I guess that is the way it is here too.  I tell her to come to complete stop count to 2 then go if clear.  She told the examiner this, haha.  Well she passed the test easy.  We then went in to get the license and they ask you questions like have you ever been convicted of DUI, are you crazy, seriously they asked this, do you have seizures, do you take meds....Needless to say she didnt understand most of the questions, and I didnt think I could answer them for her.  The lady jsut said I need yes or no that is it.  I just shook my head after each question.  All were no.  Well except for the is she crazy, I blurted out not usually!  The lady tried not to laugh.

All in all it wasnt too bad.  the 4 hour course and the road sign and directions test on the internet was the worst.  I err She got 38 out of 40 on the drug one and 20 out of 20 on the direction one.  There were 2 trick questions on the first one, evil bastards.

238376[/snapback]

you guys are well on the way...Congrats