Update on USCIS

The update on USCIS is now August 3rd, but, they're still processing K1 cases for March 6th. No change there. No touches on my RFE, Day 151. :offtopic:

Guest pushbrk
That blows. On the good side, over at VJ, it appears that they are kicking out NOA2's pretty fast now at CSC. Bad news is that they appear to be going by RFE return date, or so it seems for the first batch at least (no regards to NOA1 date).

235690[/snapback]

I don't see this as bad news, Mike. Since the petitions are on hold until the RFE is returned, they certainly wouldn't be smart to hold onto cases that returned their RFE until all the earlier ones that haven't done so, get theirs in.

The smart thing would be to match up the RFEs with the petitions and get them moving as the RFEs come in. Wouldn't you agree?

If you don't hear something next week maybe you should schedule an infopass.

Hi Stephen and thanks Juette. I'm not sure what you mean by an "inforpass." Hell, I've waited so long now, I'll take any "pass." :rolleyes:

If you don't hear something next week maybe you should schedule an infopass.

Hi Stephen and thanks Juette. I'm not sure what you mean by an "inforpass." Hell, I've waited so long now, I'll take any "pass." :rolleyes:

235731[/snapback]

I'm wondering if there is any co-relation between those that answered "No" to the question of whether or not the applicant used a marriage broker, or those that answered "yes." Juette, I know that you answered "yes" and that's what called this to my attention. (I think the truth is, that nobody knew, for sure, how to answer that question, and everyone was just winging it. :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if there is any co-relation between those that answered "No" to the question of whether or not the applicant used a marriage broker, or those that answered "yes."

235732[/snapback]

It's interesting to note that the new memo on IMBRA talks about the criminal background, waivers, multiple petition tracking... but is absolutely silent on checking YES/NO on the use of an IMB :rolleyes:

Make your own conclusions :rolleyes: