Where is Hallmark when you need them?

I have used -- (Flora2000.com ) -- they even send reminders for important holidays --I do not think they do same day deliverys, they have told me that I pick the wrong kind of flowers--or color and reccomended that I change for the occasion ---some flowers will usually get you out of trouble for forgetting ---you can say the delivery was slow, that you did not want to spoil the surprise

I use CNFlowernet.com, and they emailed a reminder to me for the Chinese Valentine Day........."Qixi". 

She was so "impressed" her Lao Gong know China too good.

234840[/snapback]

You guys impressed me also. I didn't know July 7 in Lunar calendar is Chinese Valentines Day, maybe in rural areas of China.

It's a story about a fairy and a cowboy. The fairy doesn't belong to human world. After marrying the cowboy and having two babies, she was caught and sent back to heaven. The couple is allowed to meet only once a year, that is July 7 in Lunar calendar.

In Guangdong, people think Jan 15 in Lunar calendar is Chinese Valentines Day. It's a day for family unity, the whole family including kids and grandparents.