I may have a problem

I was looking over the instructions for the I-130 again and I see where I need a photo unmounted. I think I have one at home. I hope I didn't overlook this. The one I do have has a red background and not a White background as requested. Does anyone know it this will cause us a problem. It is not as they requested. It's not like I can go back to china to take the picture.

a color photo of you and one of your husband or

wife, taken within 30 days of the date of this petition.

The photos must have a white background and be

glossy, unretouched and not mounted. The

dimensions of the facial image should be about 1 inch

from the chin to top of the hair, in a 3/4 frontal view,

showing the right side of the face with the right ear....

I was looking over the instructions for the I-130 again and I see where I need a photo unmounted. I think I have one at home. I hope I didn't overlook this. The one I do have has a red background and not a White background as requested. Does anyone know it this will cause us a problem. It is not as they requested. It's not like I can go back to china to take the picture.

a color photo of you and one of your husband or

wife, taken within 30 days of the date of this petition.

The photos must have a white background and be

glossy, unretouched and not mounted. The

dimensions of the facial image should be about 1 inch

from the chin to top of the hair, in a 3/4 frontal view,

showing the right side of the face with the right ear....

232528[/snapback]

I just read it again and I now know I simply was worrying for no reason. I first thought the picture had to be together like on the Chinese Marriage certificate.... whew... This process is stressful and I have not even started.

Passport photo shops are very common, both here and in China, and will give you the photos on the spot. They are NOT asking for a picture of both of you together here.

Be sure to download the current I-130. The 'ear' requirement is outdated.

232532[/snapback]

I do have the latest form, but I was just reading I guess something old from a website. The good news is my heart stopped racing :P

Don't start trippin C..... :ph34r:

232533[/snapback]

You are very right. I call my wife and scared her... but I called her back and we laughed about it. It would have been funny I take a quick trip just to take a picture.

232536[/snapback]

Good aerobic exercises, my doctor recommends 20 minutes 4 times a week. :shutup:

heartbeats.... hope they don't stop!!

good luck

you need one passport style photo for you and your SO to attach to the G-325 you fill out for the I-130