Yes, EMS from China to here is fully trackable from point of mailing to my front door. I never had luck tracking it from here to China once it leaves San Francisco. Once it leaves SF, it disappears from computer land. :ph34r:

The USPS will even deliver it here in the US on Sundays. :lol:

231629[/snapback]

Does EMS mail from China get delivered to a PO Box? I was told it wasn't a problem but when I got back to the apartment (I'm in China) I noticed there was English on the back and it says a PO Box is not acceptable. Does an EMS mailing enter US mail service? I've been thinking that I will have to wait for it to be returned and then mailed again...but then I saw your post about the USPS even delivering them on Sundays...

Thanks,

SmilingPaul

You ain't gonna believe this!!!! Last evening my SO and I called a dozen places in China in an attempt to track down the package I sent her. She finally tracked it down and it has been in her city since the 13th of July which was 2 days after I sent it. The major problem is the courier UPS passed it off to does not notify the recepients they have a package, nor do they deliver. My suggestion? Use EMS. Thanks for all your help.

You ain't gonna believe this!!!! Last evening my SO and I called a dozen places in China in an attempt to track down the package I sent her. She finally tracked it down and it has been in her city since the 13th of July which was 2 days after I sent it. The major problem is the courier UPS passed it off to does not notify the recepients they have a package, nor do they deliver. My suggestion? Use EMS. Thanks for all your help.

231763[/snapback]

I agree C4racer that DHL is a better courier than UPS in China. Since DHL has set up more work stations than UPS in China, especially in most main cities. I am living in Shenzhen, one of the most developed cities of China. As I know here more people use DHL than UPS.

Also, EMS is a good choice too, as long as you can find it abroad. Since EMS comes from China Post. So the work stations of EMS is all over the country, even in the remote villages.