Only 12 Hours til Interview

Wenzhen and I have worked hard to be prepared, but one never knows.

12 hours from now, our adventure and her experience hits high gear. Nerves have been getting rather tense....  hen jie zhong

I promise that what ever the outcome I will try my best to list the questions and be clear on why the outcome may have been what it was.

The recent history for CR1s is not too good, but maybe the tide will begin to change today.

We all wait for many months, and then it all comes down to a few minutes. Mostly I pray for my sweethearts nerves.... I know eventually she will be here.

230148[/snapback]

what has happened to CR1's, i did not know there has been a problem. i will be in tinjian to marry my Aping. then come home and file for 130 through VSC. Am I headed for trouble? I am 42 and she is 34 and we have already started piling up supporting documents.

thx everyone

230318[/snapback]

I wish I knew why the previous 3 CR1s had blue slips. If you read my post for today, you will see that the dry streak is ended.

I think that CR1s may be subject to a little more scrutiny because it is the last chance immigration has to screen them.

I hope to post additional preparation information as soon as possible. I didn't feel it was very appropriate until after the interview.

My first piece of advice: Patience - patience - patience, and then patient preparation. Rush nothing! except the mail. (always express). Mail gets lost in China a little worse than it does here. Never include vitamin C (it's precious like gold)

good luck!

The blue slips are typically a result of the V. O. grasping at straws and usually finding them, the greatest majority usually passes with the overcome being presented. It all goes back to being prepared. I would encourage everyone to do a minimum 5 minute video of speaking to each other in the language in which you communicate.... it literally speaks volumns..... however, don't forget to provide the usually requested items.... and some!!!

good luck

Wenzhen and I have worked hard to be prepared, but one never knows.

12 hours from now, our adventure and her experience hits high gear. Nerves have been getting rather tense....  hen jie zhong

I promise that what ever the outcome I will try my best to list the questions and be clear on why the outcome may have been what it was.

The recent history for CR1s is not too good, but maybe the tide will begin to change today.

We all wait for many months, and then it all comes down to a few minutes. Mostly I pray for my sweethearts nerves.... I know eventually she will be here.

230148[/snapback]

Remember to explain to your wife what the first sentence says of Packet 4.

“You now have a right to a visa.” Relax and you guys will be together in America very soon.