I shall rest my case now..

See my earlier post.......Pre-Interview security check OK, does not mean visa.

Quote from G7-R "The administrative check IS done before the interview, but following the interview comes the security check. Yes, it CAN take four months. Ask me? Our interview date was 8-12-02, and we still don't have a visa!! Some people recently have gotten theirs quickly, but check the list......there are a lot of people who weren't so lucky"

In China too.. they walk out with a letter aso f Dec 9 .. 2 more months needed...

So I think I was right.. after all..

Eric,

But that was in Russia.  We don't know about cases in China yet.  I heard one post (yesterday) that said his fiancee will be getting the visa after the interview.

well.. according to last interview reports.. won't happen.. They get the white notice. 2 months wait...

What I read too was he wishes she'll get it..

Eric,

But that was in Russia.  We don't know about cases in China yet.  I heard one post (yesterday) that said his fiancee will be getting the visa after the interview.

yes I know... Botom line... We're the last in the food chain..

actually not. They all get the "white letter" Come baack in 2 months!

<sigh>

See my earlier post.......Pre-Interview security check OK, does not mean visa.

Quote from G7-R "The administrative check IS done before the interview, but following the interview comes the security check. Yes, it CAN take four months. Ask me? Our interview date was 8-12-02, and we still don't have a visa!! Some people recently have gotten theirs quickly, but check the list......there are a lot of people who weren't so lucky"

In China too.. they walk out with a letter aso f Dec 9 .. 2 more months needed...

So I think I was right.. after all..

Hey, I can guarantee you that there is only ONE check. The security check is started when GZ recevies packet three. I can bet $100 with you if you want, OK?

negative.. i have first hand experiance with working with navy personel in fact the marines is a dept of the navy and i havent seen any compatition between the 2 ... hell they even give us a nice little ride to the war..you just cant beat that :lol:

i think marines compete more with themselves than anybody else

P.S ttlee i know what you meant i just had to add a few pennies worth of useless info in there :lol:

Yep...being an ex government employee and having to deal with the Coast Guard and Navy and Dept. of Commerce...simple things get compounded very quickly....it goes to jurisdiction...no one wants to be responsible....

just like the hijackers..no one wanted to admit they failed to either clear or notify each other about the names of them when they were in the US....it's partly CYA or NIMBY....