Thanks everyone for the advice. My wife and I really appreciate it. We will do as everyone suggests....and buy plenty of mouthwash. :angry: We do feel like we are very lucky that so far...our case has stayed in Guz. Hopefully the next time my wife goes to Guz to give them the overcome papers....will be the last time.

But I do have one question on her non-membership in the CCP. She has got to write a statement about that. And her last employer has stated that he would also write a statement. Who else could she get to write a statement? Her family? Her friends? Some of her friends are members of the CCP.

Thanks everyone for the advice. My wife and I really appreciate it. We will do as everyone suggests....and buy plenty of mouthwash. :huh:  We do feel like we are very lucky that so far...our case has stayed in Guz. Hopefully the next time my wife goes to Guz to give them the overcome papers....will be the last time.

But I do have one question on her non-membership in the CCP. She has got to write a statement about that. And her last employer has stated that he would also write a statement. Who  else could she get to write a statement? Her family? Her friends? Some of her friends are members of the CCP.

229831[/snapback]

Dude,

Just don't take it personally. They're not worth it.

IMHO, if you could get the Chinese Public Security Bureau to write

a notarized statement about her non-involvement in the CCP,

that would seal the deal.

The Folks at Guz are typical bureaucrats, so you have

to overwhelm them with certificates, forms, paperwork, and

more paperwork to get your case approved.

It brings to mind the kitchen sink approach.

PS) After my SO's interview, she sold all the "valuable"

paperwork (MSN chat logs, phone card logs, etc) to

a paper recycler in GUZ for 50RMB :angry:

She said that paperwork was as heavy as her luggage.