More Papers in English for medical

Guest pushbrk

Guest pushbrk

My wife seems to think there are more papers to fill in (in English) at the medical exam, that are not already in the P4. Is this correct? If so, what are they?

Guest pushbrk
My attorney sent to me the package 4 paperwork and I did not see anything there for the SO to fill out in English for the medical.

229510[/snapback]

Thank you. I'm familiar with the P4 papers. The question is whether there are MORE papers NOT in the P4 that will need to be filled in connection with the medical exam.

Guest pushbrk
Yes he sent me all the forms that will be needed for the interview, including the medical forms. There were no English forms for the medical. If they do show up somewhere down the line I am "sure ????" the staff at the medical facility can help.

229514[/snapback]

Thanks but there is significant first hand knowledge available. That's the information I'm seeking. Without that, I would be speculating and I don't want my wife's expectations to be set based on speculation, no matter how reasonable it might seem.

Guest pushbrk
Hi Mike.. Just a suggestion.. Get a list of the forms your SO has received then call DOS and confirm they are indeed correct and a complete set of P4 forms.

229517[/snapback]

Again, this is not the question. My wife has a complete set of P4 forms. I am asking about any additional forms NOT in the P4 that may need to be filled AT the hospital. These (if they exist) would be forms IN ADDITION TO those in the P4.

Guest pushbrk
Mike

I asked my wife about the medical and she said there were some papers in English to fill out but the people there that helped her fill them out. Hope this helps.

Jim

229529[/snapback]

Thank you. Do you mean hospital staff, for no additional fee, helped her fill them out? If so, which hospital? What kind of information was needed for the forms? For instance, was there anything she wouldn't have known the answers to already?

Guest pushbrk
Mike

It was all information she knew like name,where she was going etc. there was no charge and it was hospital staff that helped her.

I hope all goes well for the interview as i am sure it will as you have planned well for this.

Jim

229539[/snapback]

Yeah, thanks. I'm still fighting the misinformation coming from the China side. Which hospital did your wife use? Did she get the expedited one day service?