I was informed by DOS that my wife's package 4 was mailed on the 27th. She still has not received it. She included in her returned package 3 a self addressed EMS envelope. How does GUZ normally mail the package 4? She has checked the EMS envelope number and there is no tracking information on her envelope. Could GUZ maybe have a contract to utilize a different service? :(

Edited by Lowen/Zhang (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk
I was informed by DOS that my wife's package 4 was mailed on the 27th. She still has not received it. She included in her returned package 3 a self addressed EMS envelope. How does GUZ normally mail the package 4? She has checked the EMS envelope number and there is no tracking information on her envelope. Could GUZ maybe have a contract to utilize a different service?  :(

228944[/snapback]

Both my wife's P3 and P4 arrived via EMS. 3 to 8 days is a normal range of time for receipt. Our P4 was also mailed the 27th and arrived in Nanning Sunday.

I have no idea whether GUZ will use a self addressed EMS envelope but if I were you, I would check with DOS tomorrow and make sure of the address to which the package was sent.

It took eight days to get my P4 from GUZ to Shenzhen.

Previously I phoned 4008 they told me normally takes 3 weeks to get it.

I did the same thing as your SO did that i put a ready EMS address sheet in my P3 to GUZ, and later GUZ does use it as my P4 address sheet.

Well, today is day 8 when my wife wakes up. My only concern is she has checked the tracking number on the envelope she included and it is not showing. She wrote it down when she mailed package 3. I will see if DOS can enlighten me in the morning and if not will have to see what GUZ sends as a reply to my email.

Well, today is day 8 when my wife wakes up. My only concern is she has checked the tracking number on the envelope she included and it is not showing. She wrote it down when she mailed package 3. I will see if DOS can enlighten me in the morning and if not will have to see what GUZ sends as a reply to my email.

229019[/snapback]

I'm not sure that DOS will be of any help at this point.. keep pestering GUZ with emails till they send another out to the correct address... She'll need it to even do the medical exam...

Will do David. Thanks. My hope is that they did not use her self addressed envelope. Because like I said, she wrote the number down before she mailed P3 back so she could track the return and it is not showing up in the tracking at all. UNLESS she wrote the number wrong. She should be calling me soon.