P4 Delivered Yee Haw!

Guest pushbrk

Guest pushbrk
Congrats.  Almost there.  :)

228298[/snapback]

Thanks, Tony. I know there are nearly a dozen others waiting for theirs sent early in the week. I just wanted to let them know they are arriving.

My wife thought it should be there in two days. I told her to expect 5. My stock is going up. This is day 5.

pushbrk--Hey congrats man!...Things have got to be SO exciting for you two right now!...I was talking with my SO today and we are having trouble being patient and we haven't even sent in the I-129F package yet!...*lol*...You guys are so close!!...I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!...I love to hear good news like this!...

Congratulations, Mike. I wish we could see that screenshot when Sherry got the good news. Best Wishes for a successful interview. Ron :)

Guest Paul
Dittos to all the congratulations, Mike!  I must say that you project an essence of sincerity and truth in all your posts.  As one who has received advice from you, I thank you for your concern.    I think you both will have an ideal lifetime together. I just hope this reply is not to "fluffy" for certain CFL members.

Steven

228476[/snapback]

Nah, not too fluffy for most but - push dancers, now that is a different breed so there's no tellin' ...

Wheel Man

Guest pushbrk
Dittos to all the congratulations, Mike!  I must say that you project an essence of sincerity and truth in all your posts.  As one who has received advice from you, I thank you for your concern.    I think you both will have an ideal lifetime together. I just hope this reply is not to "fluffy" for certain CFL members.

Steven

228476[/snapback]

Nah, not too fluffy for most but - push dancers, now that is a different breed so there's no tellin' ...

Wheel Man

228480[/snapback]

Ya got that right. Push dancers ARE a different breed. I prefer the Houston Whip Trash to the push crowd. :)

I'm a West Coast Swing dancer. There aren't but a few old timers that still dance Push. The Dallas Push club does honor me with complimentary membership though. :)