When I can get my P4?

Cocolei....when you call DOS on Monday...you may have a nice surprise and I hope it will be good news!! You should know very soon. Please ask specific questions. DOS will not give you answers to these questions unless you ask, ie; "Has the name check been completed?" and "Is she interview ready or in que and what was the date?". It was one week after the date they told me she was interviewed ready that we got the appointment and the P-4 was sent. Hope this helps!

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)
Cocolei....when you call DOS on Monday...you may have a nice surprise and I hope it will be good news!!  You should know very soon.  Please ask specific questions.  DOS will not give you answers to these questions unless you ask, ie; "Has the name check been completed?" and "Is she interview ready or in que and what was the date?".  It was one week after the date they told me she was interviewed ready that we got the appointment and the P-4 was sent.  Hope this helps!

228172[/snapback]

I hope I can get a very good surprise on Monday. My fiance have a little worried. Maybe my interview date same as yours. :lol: They also can tell me when my P4 send to me?? Anyway. On monday I will get more new from DOS... :P

Cocolei....when you call DOS on Monday...you may have a nice surprise and I hope it will be good news!!   You should know very soon.  Please ask specific questions.  DOS will not give you answers to these questions unless you ask, ie; "Has the name check been completed?" and "Is she interview ready or in que and what was the date?".  It was one week after the date they told me she was interviewed ready that we got the appointment and the P-4 was sent.  Hope this helps!

228172[/snapback]

I hope I can get a very good surprise on Monday. My fiance have a little worried. Maybe my interview date same as yours. :lol: They also can tell me when my P4 send to me?? Anyway. On monday I will get more new from DOS... :P

228175[/snapback]

Yes, they will tell you the date they had sent your P-4!! It would be terrific if you and Yan would have the same interview date. You can meet each other and maybe become friends. Anyway, I have a good feeling that you will be told your date soon. Good Luck!! :lol:

remember to ask DOS those questions.

From an NVC perspective, you were a part of that Jan delay.. we only have two more members left to get P4 from that group.

From a P3 sent perspective, there are a few on the site ahead of you.

I think there's still a chance for an Aug interview as next week is probably the last P4s for Aug... but Sept may have your name on it. :P

Guest pushbrk
Cocolei....when you call DOS on Monday...you may have a nice surprise and I hope it will be good news!!  You should know very soon.  Please ask specific questions.  DOS will not give you answers to these questions unless you ask, ie; "Has the name check been completed?" and "Is she interview ready or in que and what was the date?".  It was one week after the date they told me she was interviewed ready that we got the appointment and the P-4 was sent.  Hope this helps!

228172[/snapback]

I would second Richard's advice above. At this point you want to know if you are eligible for interview and the date you became eligible. If you are not yet eligible, you want to know if the name check is complete or any other reason you might not be eligible.

If you ARE eligible, I would expect DOS to know about your P4/Interview date by Monday the 10th, if not sooner. If not by then, you are likely to be looking at September.

I sent back my P3 on 22/05. And I still waiting for my P4. When I can get it? Is that will be waiting more then 2 months?  B)

Anyway I hope I can get it ASAP! :(

228167[/snapback]

I would call Visa Center and find out what your status is. They told me that they schedule the Interviews based on the date that you are eligible for interview (meaning name check is complete). We returned out P3 after you on 5/31 and we got our P4 this week. I hope you also have yours........

You may not be able to contact DOS until Wednesday because of the July 4th holiday and many offices will be closed on Monday.

228518[/snapback]

Your mean today DOS doesnt work?? But today is not July 4th. I will try tonight... I know GZ got my P3 on 26/05. So I hope I can get my P4 this week too!

You may not be able to contact DOS until Wednesday because of the July 4th holiday and many offices will be closed on Monday.

228518[/snapback]

Your mean today DOS doesnt work?? But today is not July 4th. I will try tonight... I know GZ got my P3 on 26/05. So I hope I can get my P4 this week too!

228543[/snapback]

DOS is open today (monday)