A visa in hand is worth ten in the DOS computer!!!

It looks like name clearance is coming at randam, but no actual notice from GZ yet.  All your valued rational analysis is based irrational/irregular information from DOS.  Name cleared is a wonderful news, but a visa in hand can finally claim victory!!!  Let us all pray to the "good lord" (Washington DC) for them not sit on our visas.

Charlotte

Valhalla! I am coming!

Viking Kittens Sing Led Zeppelin's

Immigrant Song

www.rathergood.com/vikings/

This site has a lot of other fun stuff which we need for diversion from the exquisite torture of waiting. It is good the way some of us are sharing our means of coping with the stress.

- Robert

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like name clearance is coming at randam, but no actual notice from GZ yet.  All your valued rational analysis is based irrational/irregular information from DOS.  Name cleared is a wonderful news, but a visa in hand can finally claim victory!!!  Let us all pray to the "good lord" (Washington DC) for them not sit on our visas.

Charlotte

Valhalla! I am coming!

Viking Kittens Sing Led Zeppelin's

Immigrant Song

www.rathergood.com/vikings/

This site has a lot of other fun stuff which we need for diversion from the exquisite torture of waiting. It is good the way some of us are sharing our means of coping with the stress.

- Robert

Rob. You don't seem to be in a better shape than Mark buddy...

LOL

As a matter of fact, when we talked this w/end you seemed woozie.. Ahhh ! You rode behind the bus again, didn't ya ?? :angry:

Charlotte,

I'm searching the ocean depths for visas and sharks! Hehehe :angry:  :huh: >Jim

careful not to get your butt bit off James... The one pictured is a nice one.. I dove with nastier ones :-)

Eric,

Got hit by a 6 foot cuda once but never a shark. :huh: :huh: >Jim

ditto. Off the coast of FL in 91. And almost lost an arm to a tiger off Heron Island, Australia

Eric,

The cuda hit my J valve twice before I scared it off with a strobe and got a neat pix. It was off Key Largo. Hehehe  :)  :D >Jim

J valve huh??? My, you are an old timer ! LOL :P

Yeah.... used to go J valve back in the 1940's James.. LOL

Erik,

We used to wear a Mae West back then too. Hehehe Used a K valve, the last time, in the Caymans. My diving instructors were ex UDT, Norm Green and Stan Waterman, the film maker. :P :P >Jim

damn james.. :-)

I'm a diver... a HARDCOREDIVER............ lol by that I meant.. mixed gas deep wreck diving / Cave diving... Since 95

But don't tell yuhui ! she'd freak out . Although she said she'd go under with me :-)

Eric,

The cuda hit my J valve twice before I scared it off with a strobe and got a neat pix. It was off Key Largo. Hehehe  :)  :D >Jim

J valve huh??? My, you are an old timer ! LOL :P

Yeah.... used to go J valve back in the 1940's James.. LOL

Erik,

We used to wear a Mae West back then too. Hehehe Used a K valve, the last time, in the Caymans. My diving instructors were ex UDT, Norm Green and Stan Waterman, the film maker. :P :P >Jim

damn james.. :-)

I'm a diver... a HARDCOREDIVER............ lol by that I meant.. mixed gas deep wreck diving / Cave diving... Since 95

But don't tell yuhui ! she'd freak out . Although she said she'd go under with me :-)

Stan Waterman is very well known indeed

Eric,

We are right behind you at August 5.  Called DoS today - no clerance yet.  That giant sucking sound you just heard were the last slivers of hope I had for my fiancee to be here for Christmas.  I shall NEVER forgive the bastards who have done this to all of us.

now, calm dowm.. She might just be there.. OK?? I was not being negative, just trying to weed out the rumors and BS ..

I told yuhui Today.. Plan A ( Dec 17 coming home ) is out of the window, bit plan B ( Dec 22) and C ( Dec 29 ) are still on baby !!

Just get yourself a Marhharita.. Get drunk some.. and you'l be amazed about how Chinese just sounds like English really !! :-)

It looks like name clearance is coming at randam, but no actual notice from GZ yet.  All your valued rational analysis is based irrational/irregular information from DOS.  Name cleared is a wonderful news, but a visa in hand can finally claim victory!!!  Let us all pray to the "good lord" (Washington DC) for them not sit on our visas.

Charlotte

You hit the nail on the hammer!