A visa in hand is worth ten in the DOS computer!!!

It looks like name clearance is coming at randam, but no actual notice from GZ yet. All your valued rational analysis is based irrational/irregular information from DOS. Name cleared is a wonderful news, but a visa in hand can finally claim victory!!! Let us all pray to the "good lord" (Washington DC) for them not sit on our visas.

Charlotte

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like name clearance is coming at randam, but no actual notice from GZ yet.  All your valued rational analysis is based irrational/irregular information from DOS.  Name cleared is a wonderful news, but a visa in hand can finally claim victory!!!  Let us all pray to the "good lord" (Washington DC) for them not sit on our visas.

Charlotte

i like that analogy :-) Yep, you said it right.. Ain't over till the fat visa stamp machine stomps ! ;)

ONLY 500??? I'm wondering when they will finish remaining 4600 and the cases keep coming? Answer is at least............................................

well.. that's 250 a day.. That is what I expected really ( after savant scientific calculations based on the square power of manpower and the fact that was the w/end ) ... Actually less. So that is good news.. By the way we interviewed Aug 1, so I need to be frustrated first !

:angry:

Yes, you do Eric, I will agree with that. Ours was 8/22.

Okay everyone, Eric has the longest delay time I think.

Let's all Pray, his is the first.

You deserve the first one Eric. I hope Its you.

I'm sure there are some Julyers out there,,, but I got 4 bluwe thinggies, so I win !!! :huh:

Charlotte. psss. Don't mention to mark he has only 3 squares.. pisses him off... and then he acts weird on the phone :angry:

Now I know the real Eric, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Your a good friend Eric!

We all need to meet somewhere after all this is over for the August, September and October group.

I think DC, Greg will Join us I think.

DC would be so cool for our ladies.

I want to marry Greg actually. LOL

No, honey, I'm not kidding.. I've had it with that K stuff... LOL

Ok, gang, actually I was kidding.... but the guy is nice, you have to admit. As is Sarah. As for the other one, yeah, that one who got a fax from Charlotte, and said nope.. not cleared... then well. not quite true..., well.. she can't make it to a Walmart greeter position.. To be fair, I have never talked to her, but 345 reoprts do tell.

Now I know the real Eric, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Your a good friend Eric!

We all need to meet somewhere after all this is over for the August, September and October group.

I think DC, Greg will Join us I think.

DC would be so cool for our ladies.

DC?? Are you still on drugs??? I say Hawaii or Sydney, but I can lodge a few people in Southern France , for real :-)

God, yes, when will this nightmare be over?