congradualtions to all

To all that got interview date's congradualtion's I did not want to leave any one out. It is a relief to finally have a date for me and my fiance and i figure all can relate to me on this . Sooner than I thought but much welcomes new's Now to do all i have to do before the interview and all in the short time after to get her here.

I agree. Congrats to all and to those waiting, just try to be patient. Notice, I said "TRY". As for the time I have to prepare for my SO's interview, I have been doing everything possible and have just a few things to do before I send her my paperwork. As for my house, I know a good cleaning company. To be honest, I think my SO could even walk in to a dusty house and not even care. We just want to be together, get married and have a happy life.

Guest pushbrk
I agree. Congrats to all and to those waiting, just try to be patient. Notice, I said "TRY". As for the time I have to prepare for my SO's interview, I have been doing everything possible and have just a few things to do before I send her my paperwork. As for my house, I know a good cleaning company. To be honest, I think my SO could even walk in to a dusty house and not even care. We just want to be together, get married and have a happy life.

227129[/snapback]

It would be really easy to forget somebody. I think we had 7 P4's yesterday and 2 today (so far) including my own.

Congratulations to all and congratulations on knowing before the package arrives and having the opportunity to score points with your SO's. :headbang: :D

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
To all that got interview date's congradualtion's I did not want to leave any one out. It is a relief to finally have a date for me and my fiance and i figure all can relate to me on this . Sooner than I thought but much welcomes new's Now to do all i have to do before the interview and all in the short time after to get her here.

227123[/snapback]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!