INTENT TO MARRY DOCUMENT

Hello to all......

I would like to see if any one can direct me to link's that show a example of a intent to marry document.... what they would want in a evolution of relationship document if needed What is the best way to show proof of your trip's to china i mean othere than a copy of your passport I know to have my flight stubbs etc .... but what is a good way to present it to the vo and one more thing all of my trip's to nanning I stayed at my fiance's sister's apartment should i get a letter from her stating i stayed there sense i can not provide reciept's from hotel stay ....

Hello to all......

I would like to see if any one can direct me to link's that show  a example of a intent to marry document.... what they would want in a evolution of relationship document if needed  What is the best way to show proof of your trip's to china i mean othere than a copy of your passport  I know to have my flight stubbs  etc .... but what is a good way to present it to the vo and one more thing all of my trip's to nanning I stayed at my fiance's sister's apartment should i get a letter from her stating i stayed there sense i can not provide reciept's from hotel stay ....

226308[/snapback]

http://www.afst.com/Jamaica/k1/soline/90_D...to%20marry' hope this help, if you need another let me know

Hello to all......

I would like to see if any one can direct me to link's that show  a example of a intent to marry document.... what they would want in a evolution of relationship document if needed  What is the best way to show proof of your trip's to china i mean othere than a copy of your passport  I know to have my flight stubbs  etc .... but what is a good way to present it to the vo and one more thing all of my trip's to nanning I stayed at my fiance's sister's apartment should i get a letter from her stating i stayed there sense i can not provide reciept's from hotel stay ....

226308[/snapback]

http://www.afst.com/Jamaica/k1/Intent_Letter.htm

Guest pushbrk
Hello to all......

226308[/snapback]

Your passport or notarized copy along with your boarding passes and payment receipts for tickets is sufficient proof you were in China and that you paid for the airline tickets. You are not required to stay in a hotel.

Hello to all......

226308[/snapback]

Your passport or notarized copy along with your boarding passes and payment receipts for tickets is sufficient proof you were in China and that you paid for the airline tickets. You are not required to stay in a hotel.

226313[/snapback]

Thank's for the help it is appreciated ...... I still am wondering about this evolution of relationship should I take the time and do this ?

Intent to marry letter is a simple statement of your intention. I used the cover letter to simply state why we were submitting the application and simply describing the relationship that led us to this step.

She also wrote a few lines letter stating that she wanted the visa so we could marry and be together.

All of this we included with the app and they had it in the folder at interview.

For the P-4 we simply wrote a paragraph stating our purpose was to get the visa so she could come to the US to marry me.

Hello to all......

226308[/snapback]

226313[/snapback]

Thank's for the help it is appreciated ...... I still am wondering about this evolution of relationship should I take the time and do this ?

226342[/snapback]

You took the time to post and ask about it, take 5 minutes more and do it.. :unsure:

Hello to all......

226308[/snapback]

226313[/snapback]

226342[/snapback]

You took the time to post and ask about it, take 5 minutes more and do it.. :unsure:

226383[/snapback]

WELL THANK'S MIKE BUT COULD YOU GIVE ME A LITTLE CONSTRUCTIVE CREDISISIM..... I WANT IT TO BE RIGHT WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD SAY ..... WE MEET HERE AND I WENT THERE AND NOW WE ARE HERE ... WHAT DO YOU THINK ....

Hello to all......

226308[/snapback]

226313[/snapback]

226342[/snapback]

226383[/snapback]

WELL THANK'S MIKE BUT COULD YOU GIVE ME A LITTLE CONSTRUCTIVE CREDISISIM..... I WANT IT TO BE RIGHT WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD SAY ..... WE MEET HERE AND I WENT THERE AND NOW WE ARE HERE ... WHAT DO YOU THINK ....

226385[/snapback]

Sorry, you said you were wondering if you should spend the time writing one or not, I did not know that you needed a draft too?.. let me look for one and I get one to you ok

Hello to all......

226308[/snapback]

226313[/snapback]

226342[/snapback]

226383[/snapback]

226385[/snapback]

Sorry, you said you were wondering if you should spend the time writing one or not, I did not know that you needed a draft too?.. let me look for one and I get one to you ok

226388[/snapback]

Today's Date

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is (fiance's name), and I was born on (birth date). I have known (petitioner's name) for (length of time). We became engaged on (date) in (City, Province Country). We are applying for a K1 Fiance Visa petition, and I intend to marry (Fiance's Name) within 90 days of entering the United States when our Visa is approved.

Sincerely,

[signed by your fiance in the Philippines : Name ] [Hand Written Date]

<petitioner’s name>

<petitioner’s address>

<petitioner’s phone number>

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

<USCIS service center address>

<today’s date>

Dear Sir or Madam:

I, <beneficiary’s name>, do hereby state that I am legally able and willing to marry <petitioner’s name>, and intend to do so within 90 days of my arrival into the US using the K-1 visa.

Yours truly,

<beneficiary’s signature>

<beneficiary’s name>

Both pretty close to the same

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)

KungFuPaul:

Instead of making it a businesslike statement of fact, I would of course include the facts, but I would make it more of a "from the heart" letter.

" I met xyz on line . . . when we met in person it was love at first sight . . . after our first 4 weeks together we both knew we wanted to be together the rest of our lives . . . we love each other deeply and want to be together always" You get the idea.

The interviewer will see this letter and I personally feel that your case will go a lot smoother if this letter has some emotional impact verses complying with the letter of the law.

Other CFL members have argued this point - statement of fact VS statement of love - but this is my 2 yuan

Good luck!

I believe this letter will be the most important document my SO will bring to the interview and something we have not discussed enough recently. I have already written and re-written mine several times. This is the only avenue I have to "talk" to the visa officer handling our case.

It will not be an "Intent to Marry" letter, I submitted that one with my I-129F and the fact that my petition was approved tells me it was accepted.

Nor will it be written along the lines of the statement specified in item 9 of the infamous pink sheets since I was not directed to provide that information

Instead, my letter will be one of introduction and explanation.

Since I cannot be at the interview, this is my chance to let the visa officer learn a little about me before he decides my future for me. I want him to see and feel the partner of the lady sitting in front of him. It is one way to let him know that that lady is not alone, that her future and mine are tied together.

I also want to use this letter to address any of the potential "red flags" that may be found. If I can satisfy the visa officer with a statement in this letter, it may save me from getting notarized copies of documents to answer a formal inquiry later. There was a very good list of potential "red flags" posted a while ago and I printed a copy so I can be sure to cover all that apply to our case. This is where I will cover "the evolution of our relationship" since in my case, it is a likely red flag

I believe the format of the letter is critical and it must be no more than one page in length. I want it done in such a way that even out of the corner of his idea, he will see the points I am addressing. Anything that needs much explanation will be addressed on a separate sheet of paper and only summarized in my letter so it doesn't get cluttered and difficult to read.

And I will not address anything covered elsewhere in the documents required for the interview, I will save the precious space in my letter for things not covered elsewhere.

I believe this letter will be the most important document my SO will bring to the interview and something we have not discussed enough recently.  I have already written and re-written mine several times.  This is the only avenue I have to "talk" to the visa officer handling our case.

It will not be an "Intent to Marry" letter, I submitted that one with my I-129F and the fact that my petition was approved tells me it was accepted.

Nor will it be written along the lines of the statement specified in item 9 of the infamous pink sheets since I was not directed  to provide that information

Instead, my letter will be one of introduction and explanation.

Since I cannot be at the interview, this is my chance to let the visa officer learn a little about me before he decides my future for me.  I want him to see and feel the partner of the lady sitting in front of him.  It is one way to let him know that that lady is not alone, that her future and mine are tied together.

I also want to use this letter to address any of the potential "red flags" that may be found.  If I can satisfy the visa officer with a statement in  this letter, it may save me from getting notarized copies of documents to answer a formal inquiry later.  There was a very good list of potential "red flags" posted a while ago and I printed a copy so I can be sure to cover all that apply to our case.  This is where I will cover "the evolution of our relationship" since in my case, it is a likely red flag

I believe the format of the letter is critical and it must be no more than one page in length.  I want it done in such a way that even out of the corner of his idea, he will see the points I am addressing.  Anything that needs much explanation will be addressed on a separate sheet of paper and only summarized in my letter so it doesn't get cluttered and difficult to read.

And I will not address anything covered elsewhere in the documents required for the interview, I will save the precious space in my letter for things not covered elsewhere.

226442[/snapback]

Thank you all for your advice. I see there is more than one way to do this . I belive in making a offical document to provide is good as well as a statement of who what when and where I belive this would be more the evolution of relationship .And keeping it simple but complete is a good idea I belive i will make one of each with my supporting document's of passport and flight reciept's And put it into a folder with a nice cover page......Beside's all I have to do now is wait so might as well put my time to good use it might be over kill .But at least it will be complete and professional. Any one else with advice please let me know .I figure the V.O SEE'S SO MANY OF THESE WHEN HE SEE'S ONE WITH ALL MATERIAL LAID OUT IN A EASY TO FIND AND PROFESSIONAL manner HE IS PROBALLY MORE INCLINED TO PASS IT