has anyone ever contacted

Just yesterday, I sent faxes, including my timeline chart, to them and also to K. Cabral and President Bush. No, I doubt that just my faxes alone will get a response. But if they receive MANY, MANY faxes and emails from many of us, there may be a response. In our government we only have strength in numbers. There are almost 400 of us here now, and I suspect more than half are still waiting. We have and will continue to effect the course of our government. But remember, if you want to be more than just a case number - MAKE YOUR CASE PERSONAL.

In all fairness, the memberships and chair positions where being reassigned at that time. Senator Brownback was the previous chairperson and despite constant statements that his office could not help, they did manage to get things off center several times for me. It took me and my mother developing a more personal relationship with his office staff though. The first time I called them from China the staff member immediately exclamed, "Oh, Mr. Krout, I know your mother. A very nice lady!" As the Wolfman says, make your case personal.