Good news needed

Thanks, Lou, Tricky and I love my Li.  Waiting is never easy especially when you don't have a clue what it is you're waiting for.  Hopefully we'll get some news soon. :xmastree:

225354[/snapback]

As Guichun always tells me when I start to get a little nuts,

"All in good time"

Hang in there, you will hear something soon

While I can empathize, I do not sympathize since you seem to be moving at a respectable pace so far.

All of our cases are treated differently. I chose not to emphasize mine to the masses. My choice. Only 2 people were aware of my P3.

I understand the process, and chose not to wring my hands once per week over what is perceived as a lack of progress. It is what it is.

Does that sound cold? I apologize for that only. I see life for what it gives, not for what I want it to give me.

Mike

225341[/snapback]

Sometimes people just need to vent. You know, let off a little steam?

I didn't see it as asking for sympathy, just maybe some answers in a time when this new law is making many people more nuts then they were before.

I'm venting with you Ron :xmastree: !

225353[/snapback]

I vented once and I liked it.

Guest pushbrk
While I can empathize, I do not sympathize since you seem to be moving at a respectable pace so far.

All of our cases are treated differently. I chose not to emphasize mine to the masses. My choice. Only 2 people were aware of my P3.

I understand the process, and chose not to wring my hands once per week over what is perceived as a lack of progress. It is what it is.

Does that sound cold? I apologize for that only. I see life for what it gives, not for what I want it to give me.

Mike

225341[/snapback]

You know what, Michael. Ever since I have seen your posts and ever since I have responded to them, I have always been respectable and kind. I am happy for you that yours moved quickly. You got your NOA1 in six days and your NOA2 in 28 days. That's good. Then you have to post this BS to me. All I can say for you with sincerity is good luck on your interview.

225348[/snapback]

This process certainly breeds sensitivity in otherwise stoic men. Good News is its own curse. It's all relative. During the process we cellebrate each piece of good news, each piece of progress but as soon as good news comes, we are back where we were the day before, emotionally because we don't know when the next news will come or whether it will be good or bad.

We never know which step in the process will be the next hang-up or the next accelleration. When I filed, I looked at the cases that were a week from mailing to NOA1 and watched mine take five weeks to make the same progress. Then I looked at cases approved in 30 days and watched mine take 75 days. Then I saw those same fast cases, get hung up between NVC out and P3 while mine made a quick leap.

Now, it's been three weeks since I last had good news. I have my hopes but those can be curses. I have no idea when the next news will come or what it will be. Will we have an early July interview or will it be late August or September, or much later.

The point is, the process takes time, usually 7 to 10 months for the lucky ones. Nearly everybody has a stage or two during the process where they are dissappointed with the progress and everybody suffers the same fear and anguish of the unknown between each step.

Empathy comes much easier than sympathy.

Ron and everybody in the IMBRA hold status actually got good news last week. They now know the RFE questionaires are approved. Before that, they had no idea whether it would be days, weeks or months. That good news has its own curse, because now they have no idea how long it will be before they see theirs and can take another step into the darkness.

At each stage, the process is what it is and will be what it will be. This is true for us all. Some can muster sympathy. Others are limited to empathy. For some, it's all they can do to keep breathing. Taking offense at the honestly offered comments of our brothers in this process, is a waist of precious energy, IMO.

Thanks, Lou, Tricky and I love my Li.0„2 Waiting is never easy especially when you don't have a clue what it is you're waiting for.0„2 Hopefully we'll get some news soon. :boxer:

225354[/snapback]

Too true. Waiting is hard, especially when you don't have a clue what you're waiting for AND you don't know what you're doing. WHICH IS ME! I am a dummy! :xmastree:

I know I'll wear out my welcome with stupid questions, or die from a

bleeding stomach ulcer from worry. All those little what if's are gonna kill me.

Hope there is good news for you soon, and all of us.

Maybe we should all chip in and buy our own little island with NO PAPERWORK, NO VISAS, NO DELAYS!! I got a $1.50 to throw in.

Edited by trickyspark (see edit history)

Mike

225341[/snapback]

You know what, Michael. Ever since I have seen your posts and ever since I have responded to them, I have always been respectable and kind. I am happy for you that yours moved quickly. You got your NOA1 in six days and your NOA2 in 28 days. That's good. Then you have to post this BS to me. All I can say for you with sincerity is good luck on your interview.

225348[/snapback]

This process certainly breeds sensitivity in otherwise stoic men. Good News is its own curse. It's all relative. During the process we cellebrate each piece of good news, each piece of progress but as soon as good news comes, we are back where we were the day before, emotionally because we don't know when the next news will come or whether it will be good or bad.

We never know which step in the process will be the next hang-up or the next accelleration. When I filed, I looked at the cases that were a week from mailing to NOA1 and watched mine take five weeks to make the same progress. Then I looked at cases approved in 30 days and watched mine take 75 days. Then I saw those same fast cases, get hung up between NVC out and P3 while mine made a quick leap.

Now, it's been three weeks since I last had good news. I have my hopes but those can be curses. I have no idea when the next news will come or what it will be. Will we have an early July interview or will it be late August or September, or much later.

The point is, the process takes time, usually 7 to 10 months for the lucky ones. Nearly everybody has a stage or two during the process where they are dissappointed with the progress and everybody suffers the same fear and anguish of the unknown between each step.

Ron and everybody in the IMBRA hold status actually got good news last week. They now know the RFE questionaires are approved. Before that, they had no idea whether it would be days, weeks or months. That good news has its own curse, because now they have no idea how long it will be before they see theirs and can take another step into the darkness.

At each stage, the process is what it is and will be what it will be. This is true for us all. Some can muster sympathy. Others are limited to empathy. For some, it's all they can do to keep breathing. Taking offense at the honestly offered comments of our brothers in this process, is a waist of precious energy, IMO.

225362[/snapback]

I think that I will agree with you if my wife says I can? :xmastree:

Mike

225341[/snapback]

225348[/snapback]

225362[/snapback]

I think it would be better to let each individual decide on what's so called "good news", rather then some people on here trying to decide on how we should feel.

Mike

225341[/snapback]

225348[/snapback]

225362[/snapback]

I think that I will agree with you if my wife says I can? :xmastree:

225364[/snapback]

Ok' I cant agree with you right now, my wife did not really know that you said. Hell she runs the show, sorry..

My original post was just a thought I had, mainly with the IMBRA in mind. After reading a hundred posts on this issue, some positive, many negative, some reasonable and others speculation, I was thinking that it would be nice for someone, not necessarily me, to hear something good from USCIS. And, yes, Mike, you are right about the new form being approved rather quickly. That was good news. I appreciate that. The good Lord willing, the creek don't rise, I keep my health, my sanity and if she keeps hers, I can wait right along with the rest. That's all my post was about. I was not looking for empathy or, especially, sympathy. Good luck to everyone who is doing the wait. Now I'm gonna strum a little song while I wait :xmastree:

Thanks, Lou, Tricky and I love my Li.0„2 Waiting is never easy especially when you don't have a clue what it is you're waiting for.0„2 Hopefully we'll get some news soon. :o

225354[/snapback]

Too true. Waiting is hard, especially when you don't have a clue what you're waiting for AND you don't know what you're doing. WHICH IS ME! I am a dummy! :xmastree:

bleeding stomach ulcer from worry. All those little what if's are gonna kill me.

Maybe we should all chip in and buy our own little island with NO PAPERWORK, NO VISAS, NO DELAYS!! I got a $1.50 to throw in.

225363[/snapback]

There are very few here that will say that :boxer: Me too am dummy lol lol and there are a lot or really smart people to help us Dummies or is it Dummys?

Guest pushbrk

Mike

225341[/snapback]

225348[/snapback]

225362[/snapback]

I think it would be better to let each individual decide on what's so called "good news", rather then some people on here trying to decide on how we should feel.

225366[/snapback]

You won't find any "shoulds" in my post.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
Thanks, Lou, Tricky and I love my Li.0„2 Waiting is never easy especially when you don't have a clue what it is you're waiting for.0„2 Hopefully we'll get some news soon. :o

225354[/snapback]

225363[/snapback]

There are very few here that will say that :boxer: Me too am dummy lol lol and there are a lot or really smart people to help us Dummies or is it Dummys?

225372[/snapback]

See, I just think one just posted now :D