I was doing a search of IMBRA on the internet and CFL came up !! Although it's nice to see that we get some exposure from the 'bots', it did give me some pause about this issue...

I would like to remind everyone that CFL is not legal advice on this issue and I dare say that we even understand any part of it very much.. however strongly we comment on parts of it.

I for one will say that the more I read about it the less sure I am of the entire ramifications.

Be informed, but aware of your sources. Even some sources on the internet are strongly against the law, and you have to be careful that the legal sounding jargon isn't too bias to their position as well...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not depend on CFL for legal advice and to understand the full implications of this law for your case...

I was doing a search of IMBRA on the internet and CFL came up !!  Although it's nice to see that we get some exposure from the 'bots', it did give me some pause about this issue...

I would like to remind everyone that CFL is not legal advice on this issue and I dare say that we even understand any part of it very much.. however strongly we comment on parts of it.

I for one will say that the more I read about it the less sure I am of the entire ramifications.

Be informed, but aware of your sources.  Even some sources on the internet are strongly against the law, and you have to be careful that the legal sounding jargon isn't too bias to their position as well...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not depend on CFL for legal advice and to understand the full implications of this law for your case... 

224895[/snapback]

Good advice, David.

Oh ya....never believe anything from a single source. Verify, verify, verify.

224962[/snapback]

and then check again. One of the biggest problems in a free society is misinformation.

Good advice guys!

Did anyone know that an advisor can be held accountable for wrong information but a consultant is not. This may be over simplification but generally holds true. An advisor is expected to have correct information to be followed. A consultant simply puts forward their ideas and you decide what to follow.

Yup the CFL Consultancy, if you think what we said can be helpful, use it at your own discretion and risk. ;)