K-1 Application results

Congradulations to you and Yatou! :redblob: :cheering: :coolthumb: :cheering: :redblob:

I heard that she passed on that day, but only after you reported here I see the details, it is a little tough, but with a nice result!

All the best to your weding and future family life!°×Í·ÙÉÀÏ£¬°ÙÄêºÃºÏ£¡:wub: :hug: :wub:

David, you are right, we have ever met her at last 001 Beijing gathering.

Just heard your SO's got package 3. Congrats to you! And hope the interview date soon in the future.

When you come next time, papa bear will be here, and let's make an other gathering!

Gathering always bring good luck. Yatou's interview just the next day after the gathering on 11th June, and this morning an other lady got red slip.I know it like A Mafan said doesn't make scence, but as least it will make a smile on our face, give us some self-confidence for the interview.

Edited by mama bear (see edit history)

I was interviewed on #28, an asian VO, dark skin. I did saw #27 VO, an asian too, young and very strict, usually applicants took longer time than others in #27. I still think VO is nice, but they do abide by american law, like my vo said he cant break american law about CCP. All in all I think as long as you two are in real love, nobody can seperate you. You will be together sooner or later.