K3 Eligible for interview. Not yet scheduled

Guest pushbrk

Guest pushbrk

Spoke to Jennifer at DOS, just now. She says the case was updated as document qualified and eligible for interview 6/14/2006 or yesterday in China. The interview has not been scheduled.

:cheering: :blink: :)

Spoke to Jennifer at DOS, just now.  She says the case was updated as document qualified and eligible for interview 6/14/2006 or yesterday in China.  The interview has not been scheduled. 

:cheering:  :blink:  :)

224081[/snapback]

Another step closer, I am happy for both of you! Unlike Charlie on the MTA, it is possible to get off this train eventually

Spoke to Jennifer at DOS, just now.  She says the case was updated as document qualified and eligible for interview 6/14/2006 or yesterday in China.  The interview has not been scheduled. 

224081[/snapback]

Mike,

I have seen several references to people calling DOS but wondered when you start? Once NVC completes all its processing and the DS-230 is entered into the system does the whole application get sent to DOS?

Mike R

Guest pushbrk

224081[/snapback]

Mike,

I have seen several references to people calling DOS but wondered when you start? Once NVC completes all its processing and the DS-230 is entered into the system does the whole application get sent to DOS?

Mike R

224090[/snapback]

A few days after the case leaves NVC, is the time to begin calling. For your CR1 case this will be after the DS 230. For K visas it is before the DS 230.

CAll 202.663.1225 then extensions 1 and 0.