Checked 8, one cleared= Zhao, Fen -Intv.date 8/14

Those who have sent me the case numbers: I called twice today. A (African American accent) Jenette answered: she was reluctant to help me with others, and was busy chatting with her co-workers about the hairdo. She did let me fax her the list and called back. None were cleared according to her.

At 4PM, I called again, luckiy I got Greg, this time. He checked all 8 for me , one is from MOS, he was very nice about it; better one call than 8, he said. He said "you must belong to the webpage group." I said,"we are in the same shoes." "You should get paid for doing this." he teases. "That's my X-mas present for everyone." I joked.

He said let's hope you daughter will be here in Jan. GZ received awful a lot of cleared names. Call me on Friday and I will check for you again.

So here is my who day result. I am so happy to be able to bring this good news to Zhao, Fen.

Thanks again for your call. That's what I call group efficiency..

We'll pick up your daughter's visa if GZ let us.. :rolleyes:

I just hope GZ can input those names received quickly so a call to DoS will mean something when a "not cleared " is answered.

Right now,that really means " no idea if the names is at GZ " rather than

" not cleared for sure " .

We'll know more soon.

How much trouble would it be for GZ to update their web site so they can at least have some daily updated information. Even if they only posted the case numbers of those who have been cleared and entered in the system it would be better than this state of not knowing, which is kind of like staring at a blank wall. It seems like this would not be horribly difficult or technically challenging.

How much trouble would it be for GZ to update their web site so they can at least have some daily updated information.  Even if they only posted the case numbers of those who have been cleared and entered in the system it would be better than this state of not knowing, which is kind of like staring at a blank wall.  It seems like this would not be horribly difficult or technically challenging.

the website hasn't changed in months... Webmaster reported AWOL :blink:

Remember, it's the government, they have to have seperate everything for security, so just like if you look carefully on top of their computers in the office, some are labelled "Non classified data only", etc. So I bet the webmaster has to go through a whole different group of people to get anything changed.